• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rabiddawg
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by LWP View Post
    I could be wrong though
    I don't know, this is the same deal I posted just above you only it says $339.99

I just read the ad; didn't do math
    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• stangfan94
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2015

30% off of the new BA 6.5 grendel barrels with free shipping! I picked up a 20" DMR.

Comment

• therex
        Unwashed
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by stangfan94 View Post
        30% off of the new BA 6.5 grendel barrels with free shipping! I picked up a 20" DMR.

http://www.monmouthreloading.com/pro...er=6-5-grendel
        Literally ordered @ 27% off like, 4 hours before this. :-|

Comment

• CupOfJoe90
          Bloodstained
          • Jun 2017

Geissele Independence Day Sale

35-50 percent of blems, 20% off site wide.

ALG is also running a sale,
          50% off blems, 40% of clearance, 20% off site wide.

Comment

• Bigs28
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2016

SLR Rifleworks, AR15, AK47, 9mm, Gas Blocks, Hand Guard, AR10, GLOCK, 9mm

15-20% off

Comment

• babue
              Warrior
              • Mar 2011

LaRue Grendels are live. Limited first release.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                Warrior
                • Nov 2016

SGAmmo has a deal on 6.5G ELD

Hornady Black 6.5G ELD 200rd $191.50
                "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2016

Man I love you guys! Can't wait to share what I'm up to. Many thanks to all who post here and help drain my wallet but pinch a penny hope you all have great 4th shooting off youre "fireworks" (I can't believe I used to waste so much $$ on those) guns are so much better..

Comment

• LWP
                    Bloodstained
                    • Jun 2017

Who makes the 6.5 Grendel barrels for BCA in their line of complete uppers?

Comment

• sscandyman
                      Bloodstained
                      • Apr 2017

BCA makes their own barrels and supply them to a lot of other manufacturers .

Comment

• LWP
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jun 2017

So BCA Branded 24" 6.5 Grendel Type II 416R Stainless Steel Straight Flutes AR-15 Complete Upper Assembly barrels are made in house? Are they as good as Odin barrels?

Comment

• Kilco
                          Chieftain
                          • Jan 2016

So BCA Branded 24" 6.5 Grendel Type II 416R Stainless Steel Straight Flutes AR-15 Complete Upper Assembly barrels are made in house? Are they as good as Odin barrels?
                          I haven't shot a BCA upper, but based on reports this far I'd say no. Odin Works barrels shoot very well for a rack grade barrel, usually holding up to their 1 moa standard.

Odin Works also comes with a SAAMI spec chamber, which seems to help digest and shoot many types of bullets well.

There seems to be some confusion as to what chamber style BCA is using.. some say they claim SAAMI, but a member here recently took a cast of the chamber and claimed it was the parallel Grendel II style.

Comment

• Ditcher
                            Warrior
                            • Apr 2017

I think BCA contracts out all there stuff and they assemble them before shipping.

Comment

• drewthebrave
                              Warrior
                              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Ditcher View Post
                              I think BCA contracts out all there stuff and they assemble them before shipping.
                              Where did you get that information from? A very clear statement on the barrel page of the BCA website contradicts your assumption:
                              Shop our selection AR-15 barrels! All our high-quality AR15 barrels are made for precision and durability. Shop today and save today at Bear Creek Arsenal!

"BCA AR-15 Barrels are manufactured from two types of steel.
                              4150 Gun Quality Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
                              416 Stainless Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
                              They are Drilled, Reamed, Rifled, Turned, and if Applicable, fluted on CNC Machines. All of these machines are located at 310 McNeill Road, Sanford, NC. All of the machining of the Barrels is completed by BCA. All our Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process. Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores. BCA has Engineers with over 40 years machining experience. Our Barrels are manufactured under the ISO-9002 Quality Systems."

Comment

• Lastrites
                                Warrior
                                • Apr 2017

In need of muzzle break, Smith Enterprise as 6.5 for the 9/16x24 threading and it's only $55 :Good Iron model 1002-24

Comment

Working...
                                X