X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LWP
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2017

Any thoughts on this complete upper http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm...ategory_ID=652 it has a 24" ER Shaw barrel

Comment

• LWP
      Bloodstained
      • Jun 2017

Or maybe just the complete upper http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm...ategory_ID=653 which it had the forged upper

Comment

• Ditcher
        Warrior
        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by drewthebrave View Post
        Where did you get that information from? A very clear statement on the barrel page of the BCA website contradicts your assumption:
        Shop our selection AR-15 barrels! All our high-quality AR15 barrels are made for precision and durability. Shop today and save today at Bear Creek Arsenal!

"BCA AR-15 Barrels are manufactured from two types of steel.
        4150 Gun Quality Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
        416 Stainless Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
        They are Drilled, Reamed, Rifled, Turned, and if Applicable, fluted on CNC Machines. All of these machines are located at 310 McNeill Road, Sanford, NC. All of the machining of the Barrels is completed by BCA. All our Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process. Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores. BCA has Engineers with over 40 years machining experience. Our Barrels are manufactured under the ISO-9002 Quality Systems."
        You are right. I had my company's mixed up. Guess I should have re looked before posting.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Gemtech 20% OFF SITE WIDE
          Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 07-07-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Red Dawn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

20" Faxon Barrel available at joeboboutfitters
            Faxon 20" 6.5G
            "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• CupOfJoe90
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2017

Brownells 6.5G complete Nitride 136" BCG $89.99, can be backordered.

Specs:
              Bolt 9310
              Carrier 8620 hardened steel.
              Bolt is completed with shot peening, heat treatment
              Extractor installation includes rubber insert and spring
              Features correct gas-key torqueing and staking

Comment

• jcjarmon
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2016

BCA's got the same barrel for 74.90. 24 inch stainless for 104.90.

Comment

• jcjarmon
                  Bloodstained
                  • Dec 2016

BCA's got the same BCG for 79 bucks.

Comment

• jcjarmon
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2016

You guys got to quit screwing around with sales. You've got the best source for any Grendel part you need right here. Just let me know what you need. If I don't have it, I know who does.

Comment

• jcjarmon
                      Bloodstained
                      • Dec 2016

Ive been to the BCA plant in Sanford. I now shoot BCA barrels in Competition and sell BCA parts in my shop. I sell BCA parts to Grendel forum members at cost. So all these good buys people have been finding, better call me before you order.

Comment

• LWP
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jun 2017

Here is a great deal if anyone's interested,purchased one yesterday. http://www.brownells.com/optics-moun...rod107245.aspx

Comment

• biodsl
                          Chieftain
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by LWP View Post
                          Here is a great deal if anyone's interested,purchased one yesterday. http://www.brownells.com/optics-moun...rod107245.aspx
                          Saw that. I'm wondering why there's such a discount. Is Bushnell releasing a updated version? Seems like this just hit the market within the last year.
                          Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• LWP
                            Bloodstained
                            • Jun 2017

Not sure of the reason,but I could not find one anywhere else for close to that price. Looked at the Brownells site all weekend and finally last night I said, I had to have it RIGHT!!! LoL

Comment

• LWP
                              Bloodstained
                              • Jun 2017

On the site it doesn't say refurbished or anything so it should be NIB. If it's not new Bushnell has a great warranty. I wish that they still had their 25% rebate going on, but that's just greedy. But could you imagine the price that it would be? $224.25 insane right? Hey I'm happy with $299.00 and FREE shipping.

Comment

• LWP
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jun 2017

Money saved goes towards New complete upper.

Comment

Working...
                                X