X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Sweet! I was waiting for these checked just the other week.. glad they are back. I'm swimming in triggers lately. But I might need two of these

Comment

• paulw
      Bloodstained
      • Jun 2017

Odin Works 18" DMR at PA $269.99

Odin Works 18" 6.5 Grendel DMR profile with Intermediate Gas System. Includes the intermediate gas tube and tunable gas block as well as an Odin Works 6.5 Grendel complete bolt carrier group.
      DetailsThe Odin Works 18" 6.5 Grendel Barrel is a button rifled 416R stainless steel barrel for the AR-15. This barrel includes a bolt carrier group with a 6.5 Grendel type 2 bolt face, stainless steel .750” tunable gas block, and intermediate length gas tube.Safety Note: Choosing 6.5 Grendel comes with an added complication. There are “Type I” and “Type II” bolt/barrel specifications out there, and you CAN NOT mix and match parts for each of them without risk of damage and/or injury. Type II is by far the most popular configuration, but pay attention to what you are buying! A Type I bolt won’t chamber rounds in a Type II barrel at all. Even worse, a Type II bolt mated to a Type I barrel will create excessive headspace and result in a rifle that is dangerous to fire.Features:18" 416R stainless steelDMR Heavy contourChambered in 6.5 Grendel with a 1:8 twist rateIntermediate length gas system (gas tube included)Includes tunable gas block6.5 Grendel Type II bolt carrier group included5/8x24 thread pitchSAAMI spec chamberButton rifledHand lappedM4 feed ramps1 MOA guaranteedWeight: 2.43 lbsOdin Works is an innovative group creating and manufacturing high quality AR-15 products and accessories. They bring their experience and knowledge to the consumer through progressive design and technology.See More

Edit: OUT of Stock as of this morning (9/2)
      Last edited by paulw; 09-02-2017, 04:46 PM. Reason: deal no longer available

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by paulw View Post
        Odin Works 18" 6.5 Grendel DMR profile with Intermediate Gas System. Includes the intermediate gas tube and tunable gas block as well as an Odin Works 6.5 Grendel complete bolt carrier group.
        DetailsThe Odin Works 18" 6.5 Grendel Barrel is a button rifled 416R stainless steel barrel for the AR-15. This barrel includes a bolt carrier group with a 6.5 Grendel type 2 bolt face, stainless steel .750” tunable gas block, and intermediate length gas tube.Safety Note: Choosing 6.5 Grendel comes with an added complication. There are “Type I” and “Type II” bolt/barrel specifications out there, and you CAN NOT mix and match parts for each of them without risk of damage and/or injury. Type II is by far the most popular configuration, but pay attention to what you are buying! A Type I bolt won’t chamber rounds in a Type II barrel at all. Even worse, a Type II bolt mated to a Type I barrel will create excessive headspace and result in a rifle that is dangerous to fire.Features:18" 416R stainless steelDMR Heavy contourChambered in 6.5 Grendel with a 1:8 twist rateIntermediate length gas system (gas tube included)Includes tunable gas block6.5 Grendel Type II bolt carrier group included5/8x24 thread pitchSAAMI spec chamberButton rifledHand lappedM4 feed ramps1 MOA guaranteedWeight: 2.43 lbsOdin Works is an innovative group creating and manufacturing high quality AR-15 products and accessories. They bring their experience and knowledge to the consumer through progressive design and technology.See More

Edit: OUT of Stock as of this morning (9/2)
        Edit.. yeah I'd imagine! That's a killer deal! With everything included I'd buy two and I don't even need those
        Thanks anyway good looking out.

Comment

• Bushwack44
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2016

6.5 Grendel source

Relatively new to this forum. Having spent many hours researching this site as to where my first 6.5 Grendel upper will come from, I haven't seen this source mentioned. I purchased a complete .223/5.56 SS fluted 18" upper from them about one year ago and I've been pleased with its performance. Also happy with their customer service.

Here's their link - http://midstatefirearms.com/65-Grendel-Uppers_c32.htm. Through Labor Day, use the code "10off" for 10% off anything on their site.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
            Warrior
            • Jan 2017

Faxon .750" low pro nitride gas block for $21.60 @ optics planet...

DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
              Warrior
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by AZHTfreak View Post
              Faxon .750" low pro nitride gas block for $21.60 @ optics planet...

http://www.opticsplanet.com/faxon-fi...GB-GB-LP-750-3
              Says it's $25.39 now. Didn't know optics planet sold barrels and other gun parts now.
              I bought four of these cross machine and tool gas blocks at the show a short while ago. They look really nice for $15ea. It says they are $22 now. But free shipping. https://www.cmttac.com/index.php?rou...product_id=174

Comment

• Geardo
                Bloodstained
                • Jan 2016

Brownells BCG $89.99

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2017

$320 for a Nikon Monarch 5 3-15x42 ED SFP Advanced BDC Reticle...! Compare at $480 street, if I needed one I'd buy this RIGHT NOW.
                  Last edited by AZHTfreak; 09-05-2017, 10:07 PM.
                  DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
                    Says it's $25.39 now. Didn't know optics planet sold barrels and other gun parts now.
                    I bought four of these cross machine and tool gas blocks at the show a short while ago. They look really nice for $15ea. It says they are $22 now. But free shipping. https://www.cmttac.com/index.php?rou...product_id=174
                    And the Faxon is back to $28.50... Hey, that JAG GB is VERY good looking for $22! The primary reasons I like the Faxon GBs is their nitride finish and the 3x hex screws instead of the typical 2x... & yup, I also didn't realize they're selling Evil Black Assault Rifle parts outta the Land O' Barry & Rahm. I'll support Optics Planet jus' for that IRONIC sharp stick in the eye!
                    Last edited by AZHTfreak; 09-05-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Geardo View Post
                      Just bought a nitride Toolcraft BCG (5.56 9310 MPI bolt) from this vendor @ $65+6, they're the real deal, fast s/h...
                      Last edited by AZHTfreak; 09-05-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Bushwack44
                        Unwashed
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by AZHTfreak View Post
                        https://www.natchezss.com/nikon-mona...paign=48247-NA

$320 for a Nikon Monarch 5 3-15x42 ED SFP Advanced BDC Reticle...! Compare at $480 street, if I needed one I'd buy this RIGHT NOW.
                        Just bought this - Nikon Prostaff 5 4.5-18x40 for $316.29 at Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nikon-Rif...inish/24403474). As Optics Planet price matched, Californians (and others may) save on taxes (and shipping). Not sure how the Prostaff line differs from Monarch, but one more option to choose from is always good.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Bushwack44 View Post
                          Just bought this - Nikon Prostaff 5 4.5-18x40 for $316.29 at Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nikon-Rif...inish/24403474). As Optics Planet price matched, Californians (and others may) save on taxes (and shipping). Not sure how the Prostaff line differs from Monarch, but one more option to choose from is always good.
                          I've shot Nikon SLRs/lenses for the past 20 years - primarily sports. Canon ate their pro photog lunch for a long time, but not for the past 5-10 years - Nikon has/is bringing some serious optic innovations to mkt...! Thus my loyalty to their glass which has ALWAYS been benchmark. I'm pretty sure both Nikon's 1st line Monarch (& new BLACK series) and their 2nd line Prostaff scope series' are mfg in the Philippines, BUT both incorporate Japan glass w/ a great lifetime warranty. What you get with Monarch over Prostaff (w/ the occasional exception) is ED glass and Parallax correction. Good SFP scopes if you're lazy like me and are attracted to their SpotOn app/BDC Reticle combo... If you prefer to dial, there are LOTS of other options out there.

Comment

• Bigs28
                            Chieftain
                            • Feb 2016

Comment

• Schrambo
                              Warrior
                              • Oct 2016

25% off all BA barrels, including the 6.5G... http://graniteridgeoutfitters.com/65-Grendel_c110.htm

Comment

• mdram
                                Warrior
                                • Sep 2016

hardened arms email just came in
                                complete 6.5 rifles for 549
                                uppers from 289
                                just some targets for printing
                                https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X