X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Midway USA just got the Alexander Arms e Landers in stock and ready to ship. They only have the 24’s and 4 rounders.

Comment

• Trumpet
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by paulw View Post
      Odin Works 18" 6.5 Grendel DMR profile with Intermediate Gas System. Includes the intermediate gas tube and tunable gas block as well as an Odin Works 6.5 Grendel complete bolt carrier group.
      DetailsThe Odin Works 18" 6.5 Grendel Barrel is a button rifled 416R stainless steel barrel for the AR-15. This barrel includes a bolt carrier group with a 6.5 Grendel type 2 bolt face, stainless steel .750” tunable gas block, and intermediate length gas tube.Safety Note: Choosing 6.5 Grendel comes with an added complication. There are “Type I” and “Type II” bolt/barrel specifications out there, and you CAN NOT mix and match parts for each of them without risk of damage and/or injury. Type II is by far the most popular configuration, but pay attention to what you are buying! A Type I bolt won’t chamber rounds in a Type II barrel at all. Even worse, a Type II bolt mated to a Type I barrel will create excessive headspace and result in a rifle that is dangerous to fire.Features:18" 416R stainless steelDMR Heavy contourChambered in 6.5 Grendel with a 1:8 twist rateIntermediate length gas system (gas tube included)Includes tunable gas block6.5 Grendel Type II bolt carrier group included5/8x24 thread pitchSAAMI spec chamberButton rifledHand lappedM4 feed ramps1 MOA guaranteedWeight: 2.43 lbsOdin Works is an innovative group creating and manufacturing high quality AR-15 products and accessories. They bring their experience and knowledge to the consumer through progressive design and technology.See More

Edit: OUT of Stock as of this morning (9/2)
      Just got mine today. First Grendel. Can't wait.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

$179.50 + $12 s&h for 200 Hornady eld black 123gr yadda yadda yadda... (Read the link) sorry I'm depressed I can't afford this right now so somebody better avenge my wallet and scoop these up... Support grendel ammo and Help make these prices the "norm"

"7 left"...
        Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 09-22-2017, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Troutguide
          Warrior
          • Jan 2017

Thats not a sale, they regularly have the best prices when in stock. I get all my ammo from them. Great company!
          "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• Kilco
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2016

Brownells has Grendel Black for $17 a box atm.. at least they did yesterday when I bought way more than a handloader should..lol. stuff is good ammo though..

Comment

• Bushwack44
              Unwashed
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Kilco View Post
              Brownells has Grendel Black for $17 a box atm.. at least they did yesterday when I bought way more than a handloader should..lol. stuff is good ammo though..
              I spent most of my paycheck last week buying ammo from Brownell's (most of it was 6.5 Grendel). Laws regarding purchasing ammo in California change January 1; which will make it more cumbersome to buy ammo. Need enough ammo of various calibers to last for a looong time - especially 6.5 Grendel which is hard to find at a LGS in SoCal.

Comment

• borehuntr
                Unwashed
                • May 2016

Originally posted by wheelguner View Post
                I requested that AIM Surplus email me when they had the Wolf Grendel upper back in stock. They did and the "AIM20YEARS" code was applicable for it. Seemed fitting to pick up a Wolf upper to shoot my Wolf Steel Case ammo. Will post a report after first range trip.
                Hi, Wheelguner,
                I'd like to get your input on how good the Wolf Grendel upper worked out for you. Is it accurate, smooth functioning, and any problems with it ?

Comment

• 1075 tech
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
                  Midway USA just got the Alexander Arms e Landers in stock and ready to ship. They only have the 24’s and 4 rounders.
                  Out of stock on the 4's. Base price, AA is cheaper, but shipping charges may make the difference.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2016

QUOTE=1075 tech;167436]Out of stock on the 4's. Base price, AA is cheaper, but shipping charges may make the difference.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well with barrels are (hopefully) inbound soon I'm glad to pay whatever difference to get them ASAP. I've heard of short and long wait from Alexander directly. And I've been to busy buying build parts at good sale prices all summer long so I procrastinated and it luckily paid off. I also noticed their "AR Stoner" mags are fairly highly rated. Has anyone tried them SPECIFICALLY in 6.5 Grendel?
                    I bought quite a few of them when O Bunmer was talking about the ban and sent some back the quality and dimension control looked pretty bad like uneven feed lips, poor spot welds, poor stamping/ material not flush at seams/spot welds. Etc.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

AR Stoner mags are rebranded ASC 6.5 Grendel mags.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2016

K, thanks VAS

Comment

• bj139
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2017

I just received an AR Stoner mag yesterday. I will try it this week and report back.

Comment

• Schrambo
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2016

Nosler 129gr ABLR, 2 boxes left... http://www.manventureoutpost.com/pro...php?pid=199824

Comment

• VASCAR2
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Midsouth Shooters Supply has bags of 100 Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass on sale. This is the best price I’ve ever seen at $ .46 each. Time to stock up.

Just saw where Shooters Pro Shop has 129 grain Nosler ABLR factory seconds blem bullets in stock and on sale. These bullets have been hard to find recently.

Last edited by VASCAR2; 09-30-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• bj139
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2017

I tried the AR Stoner Grendel mag 2 days ago and it worked fine.

It looks identical to the AA Grendel mag I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X