3 days
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• 85_Ranger4x4
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Drillboss View Post
      Be careful with the barrels from Sanders. I agree that they are quite responsive with their communications, but he doesn't seem to be completely up on Grendel chambering. I was told all of his barrels use "... the most recent SAAMI specifications for the Grendel II chambers". Problem is there are no SAAMI specifications for the Grendel II chambers.

I'm pretty sure the 20" OdinWorks is SAAMI chambered and the 18's may be Liberty Grendel II barrels. Don't know what to think about the 16".
      One barrel he had awhile ago he said what chamber reamer he used something like Pacific Tool or something like that. I looked it up and it wasn't the SAAMI chamber for that one.

It bothers some people more than others. Having Grendel I and II bolts and Grendel I and II chambers doesn't make it any simpler either.

Comment

• Roadie
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2017

I ordered the Odin package because I knew what I was getting. Perhaps on other barrels this is an issue.

Comment

• Drillboss
          Warrior
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
          One barrel he had awhile ago he said what chamber reamer he used something like Pacific Tool or something like that. I looked it up and it wasn't the SAAMI chamber for that one.

It bothers some people more than others. Having Grendel I and II bolts and Grendel I and II chambers doesn't make it any simpler either.
          That's the problem, it's a question of knowing what the product is. My preference is SAAMI, but there are a lot of people happy with their results from the Grendel II. I'd just like to be able to tell what chamber it is without playing 20 questions. Type II chamber doesn't mean anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 16" is the Anderson barrel with the Grendel I chamber. PTG offers all of the different variants of chamber reamers, along with the option for a custom design. There are plenty of other threads that address it, but PTG isn't a strong proponent of the SAAMI chamber.

At any rate, Sanders isn't making these barrels, they are simply an internet re-seller (and I'm not implying that there's anything wrong with that).

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

Ammoseek has hornady black 123 eld at 16.79 a box of twenty.

Ohh and gents let's discuss barrels and chambers on a diffrent thread, this thread is for posting deals.

Comment

• Drillboss
              Warrior
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
              Ammoseek has hornady black 123 eld at 16.79 a box of twenty.

Ohh and gents let's discuss barrels and chambers on a diffrent thread, this thread is for posting deals.
              We're discussing a vendor and his products, not barrels and chambers. Don't you need to be getting back to the rig yet?

Comment

• grendelhunter16
                Unwashed
                • Feb 2017

Scopelist has the vortex viper pst 2.5-10x32 moa version for $549 right now.

Comment

• Carde017
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Christopher67 View Post
                  Has anyone here ordered from Sanders Armory before?
                  I read on here that they are bca barrels. I asked sanders and was told they have an nda with the manufacturer.
                  If the 16" is in fact bca, better deal to go straight to them.
                  Last edited by Carde017; 03-29-2017, 03:34 AM. Reason: Info

Comment

• Okami
                    Unwashed
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by mdram View Post
                    joebobs is having a sales on carbon fiber hanguards by Kaw Valley, 18" is only @ 120

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Kaw...eid=636c18c3e4
                    Just want to point this out before people jump the gun on this, these handguards are designed for blowback actions and not DI or piston like the Grendel. Looking at the pictures, I don't even think you can get a gas tube into the receiver.

From the JoeBob's
                    "
                    These handguards are designed to be only installed on BLOWBACK AR15 uppers such as 9MM, 22LR, 45ACP, etc. They will NOT work with calibers designed to use a gas piston, gas block, or gas tube such as 5.56 or 308"

I agree it's a pretty sweet deal, just be sure it's for the right setup.
                    Last edited by Okami; 03-30-2017, 10:18 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2016

Well here you go! Time to unleash the hoard, https://www.andersonrifles.com/produ...lower-receiver

The rare Anderson 80 WITH THE CLOSED TRIGGERS are finally back in stock.. I haven't seen these back in since father's day of last year (2016 of course) I'm a little apprehensive to share cuase I'm somewhat of a greedy hoarder ;p and I'd like a few more. But I can't afford them right now so I'd rather share the love! Get em while they are hot off the press. I have a decent "sample" size (strictly for QA reasons) and they are nice! The trigger gaurds are perfect shape, thickness, etc. IMO.

Comment

• brian y
                        Warrior
                        • Dec 2016

SG AMMO 500 Round Ammo Can - 6.5 Grendel 100 grain FMJ Wolf Lacquered Steel case Ammo - W6.5G-500AC
                        $124.95 + $15.00 Shipping, You can also buy it without the can for $114.75/500 round case plus shipping.
                        SGAmmo bulk ammo for sale. Largest selection online for in stock cheap ammunition!
                        NRA Endowment Member, GOA Life Member, FPC Member, VDL Member

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2016

Same or very similarly​ priced deal at Brownells in yesterday's email. It's cheaper if you buy it by the 1k. Then it's $22xish. Brownells also had the wolf gold grendel 120gr. And 123gr brass ammo as well. Sg is a good place from what I've heard. And IDK what Brownells charges for shipping.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2016

Let's see if this works? Don't trust cell phones OR these email add links... Always pages. If it doesn't work it's the lantac slick side/side charging 7075-t6 upper milled. With the smooth cam pin on sale for $139 I'd buy it if I could. I want to try a side charger. And the price is right! Been looking for a HD milled upper for DMR rigs.
                            Enjoy!

Update my suspicions were correct (broke link) reposted, let's try this again..
                            BINGO! Works!
                            Says "in stock" so IDK why "pre order" is In the link?
                            Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 04-01-2017, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• brian y
                              Warrior
                              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
                              Same or very similarly priced deal at Brownells in yesterday's email. It's cheaper if you buy it by the 1k. Then it's $22xish. Brownells also had the wolf gold grendel 120gr. And 123gr brass ammo as well. Sg is a good place from what I've heard. And IDK what Brownells charges for shipping.
                              Do you have a link for that price?, My e-mail did not show that price it shows wolf gold Grendel 120gr at $0.95 per round and wolf 100gr at $169.99 for 500rds. At the price you quote plus free shipping I want to get some, Brian
                              NRA Endowment Member, GOA Life Member, FPC Member, VDL Member

Comment

Working...
                              X