• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j32degrees
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2016

18" 6.5 Grendel complete upper - super shooter

I picked out the components and had a gunsmith put this together. It has been to the range exactly one time. I need to fund some other stuff.. Shot group smaller than a quarter at 100 yards on the first time out with factory ammo, and i'm no expert. Likely capable of a lot more. All parts were purchased new.

$600 approximate trade value for upper and two magazines will take $550 on a sale. I may include scope and mount for an additional amount if someone is interested. Not interested in getting rid of the lower.

Prefer cash but may be nterested in trades. Perhaps a nice prism scope, 1-4x or red dot for an AR15. Would consider 9mm ar-15 pistol, or perhaps a 357 mag revolver in 3-4" configuration. Don't hesitate to make an offer, especially if it includes cash coming my way. I can't add cash to any trades. Not looking for other AR's, shotguns or other rifles unless it's a 357 lever action or maybe a nice 22lr of some sort. No pistols other than 357 mag, 9mm or .45 acp or perhaps a 22 revolver.. But that still leaves a lot of options.

Details are below.

Brownell/Satern 18" barrel
    Strike Industries King Comp brake
    ALG Ergo 13" grey handguard
    Rock River A4 forged upper
    Nikon 20MOA scope mount
    Burris MTAC 3.5-10x scope.

sorry for shadow and crappy pic..

• Seneff3
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2017

Where u located?and r u including bcg and charging handle?

Comment

• j32degrees
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2016

I'm in NC. Near Charlotte, but am glad to ship. shouldn't cost a ton.. Yes, BCG (matched with barrel), charging handle both included along with two mags. All that will be needed is complete lower, mount and optic.. and ammo..

Comment

Working...
      X