• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goochylogic
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

Tactical Ammunition 264LBC barrel

I came across this barrel maker. Called the company they offer a hybrid 5R polygonal barrel in 264LBC. The bolt is a 125, but do offer a 136 upon request. Any one have any experience with them? Thanks
  • Goochylogic
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

Well folks, I think I have my answer.

Comment

• Drillboss
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

Are those crickets I'm hearing?

Go with a SAAMI chamber.

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Link?
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• 1911man
          Warrior
          • May 2015

I definitely have not heard of them. I wonder what the turn around time is on one of those barrels. They have some pretty good options. I put in a 20" bull barrel with black finish and it came out to be $295. That is a pretty good price if the gun is accurate at all.

Comment

• Goochylogic
            Warrior
            • Sep 2016

Just type in the thread title. Thats all I did. I spoke to a person there. Seem to be a small company that makes their own barrels. She stated 6-8 week order time. I did a search on polygonal barrels. Im just a big fan of them. Accurate and super easy to clean. Just looking for the barrel that makes me want to spend my daughters inheritance from me. Also looking at a T-Box, Ive read good things about them.
            Last edited by Goochylogic; 03-13-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• NugginFutz
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2013

Forgive my brevity. I'm actually interested in a link to the 5R Poly Hybrid specs, not just the barrels offered. I know Tactical Ammunition is an affiliate of BHW, who specializes in 3P polygonal barrels, and have made purchases from both. I wasn't aware that Tactical Ammunition had begun manufacturing, and so am curious about specs.
              If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Goochylogic
                Warrior
                • Sep 2016

Nugginfutz, when I spoke the the rep that answered the phone. She stated they did not buy barrels from BHW that they manufactured their own. She also stated they were a small co and had around 6-10 week lead time on barrels. I told her I own a BHW 18" in the 6.8spc. She stated sub 1/2 moa was the norm with their barrels. I tried to share a link on here but could not make it upload. Their web site is Tacticalammunition.com. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Working...
                X