• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScoutH57
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

Zastava M92 PAP(Central Texas)

I'm looking to rehome this little beast to fund a couple other projects.

It is obviously an SBR in the pictures I have handy but this has been returned to a handgun configuration and removal letter sent to the ATF for good measure.

I had the weird factory muzzle rethreaded by a reputable gunsmith to 1/2x28 and it has a SilencerCo ASR flashhider on it.

-Manticore Forend with a couple Magpul rail sections as pictured included.

-Texas Weapon Systems railed top cover assembly

-Primary Arms Advanced Microdot(the 50,000 Hr one)

-Rear site is an adjustable Ruger rear site that actually works perfectly for a lower 3rd cowitness.

-Tromix charging handle knob

-Krebs Safety

- ALG AK Trigger(this thing is pretty nice)

-Magpul grip

-Many Magazines, Pmags, Steel surplus, Tapcos(Will update quantity once I verify)

-Will include what 7.62x39 Ammo I have with it if a local buyer(I need to Verify quantity ~300ish)

CNC Warrior folding stock assembly is available for separate purchase. Again this is now a pistol.

THIS IS AN OLD PICTURE IN OLD CONFIGURATION, I will update pictures shortly.

I have probably fired ~400 rounds through it of Wolf and Monarch ammo, never anything corrosive, it runs reliably, I probably only fired 60 rounds through it with the SilencerCo Omega on it and I had a few hiccups, probably need a stiffer spring if you were to shoot it suppressed a lot, but I never used the can on it much. Accuracy kind of surprised me on paper with Wolf 123? grain HPs and I would mess around and whack the 300 yard 12''x24" plate I have pretty easily. Frankly its kind of obnoxiously loud even with the Omega and I find myself not hauling it to my range.

It has been painted in Alumahyde II Coyote Tan, which is pretty durable paint but is also very easily removable with some commercial auto stripper.

Located in Central Texas near Austin, would prefer face to face but would be willing to ship from my FFL to yours and probably split the shipping costs.

May be interested in trades involving a CZ Scorpion EVO or a Glock 19 MOS plus a Jpoint but can't hurt to make me an offer

$900

Paypal F&F preferred or +3%, MO also accepted and obviously cash.

CROSS POSTED
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Nice looking rig there, thanks for the honest post. Nice price too! That woukd be ALOT of gas to tame. Hopefully it finds a great home. Good luck.

Comment

• ScoutH57
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2016

Sold

sold

Comment

Working...
      X