how sad is this? how come no ones talking about it besides "the gun collective"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

how sad is this? how come no ones talking about it besides "the gun collective"?

Watch this and try not and cry. This is truly BS. hopefully not the beginning of the end.. hopefully everyone sees this and gets "mad as hell"

• explorecaves
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Just going to point out that with the lack of information in the post, this just appears to be more "clickbait" than something worth spending time on. My curiosity is so jaded with the volume of clickbait out there that I no longer follow things that look like it. If you really want people to watch something, spend the 2-3 minutes to actually type a small synopsis of the topic being covered.

Comment

• keystone183
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by explorecaves View Post
      Just going to point out that with the lack of information in the post, this just appears to be more "clickbait" than something worth spending time on. My curiosity is so jaded with the volume of clickbait out there that I no longer follow things that look like it. If you really want people to watch something, spend the 2-3 minutes to actually type a small synopsis of the topic being covered.
      Random youtube link.......no thanks.....:\

Comment

• Bullitt1
        Unwashed
        • Mar 2017

Well, this will be overturned, but we have to live with it in the meantime (if you are in MD) They completely misquoted Heller in the decision to the point it was laughable, I mean really laughable.
        You can read the decision here: http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/...al-Opinion.pdf

Comment

• rabiddawg
          Chieftain
          • Feb 2013

Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

.... Thanks I know what synopsis means... Lol. Click bait... I'm offended! And I almkst threw my phine across the room typimg this ome sentance alone, so i hooe youll all forgive .e!

Very interesting post there bullitt1 thanks for the legal brief, and taking tbe time to write it up! (Im jellyous
            I particularly like the part copied below, gives me that warm tingly feeling. Your post kinda makes me want to get involved with some legal studies. I enjoy history, law is really just another facet of history. Never thought of it that way for some reason ? :S

since it would mean that the National Firearms Act’s restrictions on machineguns (not challenged in Miller) might be unconstitutional, machineguns being useful in warfare in 1939. We think that Miller’s “ordinary military equipment” language must be read in tandem with what comes after: “[O]rdinarily when called for [militia] service [able-bodied] men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time.”

For those click bait-o-phobes I figured you would know what "the gun collective" was... And if you need a "summary" it's about a lower district fed court in the east ruling that AR type assualt rifles will now be banned in multiple states! Yikes! I thought the left coast was commie!

But I bet you can still legally buy and own a old fashioned gatlin' ;p
            Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 03-28-2017, 08:36 AM. Reason: to add more "optional flair"

Comment

• explorecaves
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

The only part that told me it wasn't click-bait was "the gun collective" phrase. But with the lack of information posted, it left me with no desire/curiosity to motivate me to click the link. Now that there is more information posted, my interest is peaked and I will have to go and watch the video when I have time later tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X