• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

best gas masks for aiming and shooting?

So pretty much strictly a SHTF/prepping question​ (obviously) and more out of curiosity, as i believe if you really need this level of prepping i for one probably wont be around long enough to utilize it. Or Highly likely we'll all be pushing daisy's or whatever hearty weed grows in a NBC winter... (Not that weed) although if SHTF "big league" as trump would say WTF why not? Might help dull the peeling flesh pain..)

Anyone have any experience with such gear? I'm betting most military stuff is pretty much geared for just such purposes, but who makes the best ones say top 5? Looking for both civilian attainability, and what the heck why not talk about military ones that may nit be available to civilian markets yet (if there are any)? Mdl #'s would help if available.
  • Drift
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

I was able to "function" in a Mark 17a2. Cant say it was ideal, but it was workable. It would probably work best with something like a red dot site. And I was able to pick up some surplus ones cheap. Unissued. And spare filters are a must. That bug out bag also has a surplus civil defense geiger counter and a few dosimeters in it.

Comment

Working...
    X