X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Klem,,, I brought her home on sat. from a plane ride from -south., mexico,, she asked me not to delete anything I said while she was on vaca.

I was offline here the entire week here, I guess. Must be trust... Love my gal. I hide a nothing from my gal- life is so much easier that way...

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
      Warrior
      • Apr 2011

Good Story! Thanks for the order. Yes we are kinda behind with some changes in machinists here.
      "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• Bullitt1
        Unwashed
        • Mar 2017

price, quality, speed, pick any 2 :-) Thanks for staying on top of things for me.

Comment

• Bullitt1
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2017

Hey Mark,

Did you see the email I sent back on 3/24 regarding the handguard? I can resend if you need me to.
          THanks!!

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
            Warrior
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bullitt1 View Post
            Hey Mark,

Did you see the email I sent back on 3/24 regarding the handguard? I can resend if you need me to.
            THanks!!
            No I dont think I did. Please resend
            "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• Bullitt1
              Unwashed
              • Mar 2017

OK, I re-sent it this morning. I completely understand if we are already locked in, it is more of an OCD thing rather than a functional one. The handguards are examples of style for comparison, I am not attached to anything.

Also, do you prefer email or that I pick up the phone if I have a question? I don't want to be a bother, and I certainly don't want to interrupt your work for something that is not time sensitive :-)

Thanks!!

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X