Clear All
  • Bullitt1
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2017

Fight with the wife

• IceAxe
    Warrior
    • Jan 2014

Check out this handguard, I think it doubles as a Klingon sex toy.

Comment

• Carde017
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2017

Hahaha

Comment

• Bullitt1
        Unwashed
        • Mar 2017

yup

Comment

• Retro
          Warrior
          • Jul 2016

That'll teach her!!! By the way, where are you sleeping at the present time? The couch or the spare room?

Comment

• BQC123
            Unwashed
            • Feb 2017

Careful, she might take it in the divorce....or at least half of it.

Comment

• BR17722
              Unwashed
              • Oct 2014

Plan on it taking longer to arrive than you were told. They are so busy.
              member since 2004; unmembered in 2011 "spam" attack

Comment

• Sticks
                Chieftain
                • Dec 2016

That will be a whole new fight by the time it arrives. Then she gets her revenge shopping.

You just dropped...$1700? Plan on hers being north of $3k.
                Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Bullitt1
                  Unwashed
                  • Mar 2017

The couch is more comfortable than the bed anyway :-) and I spent a little closer to $1300 than 17. $1150 for what is listed, plus handguard and lower. If she takes half, I will let her have the lower, but then I want half of the LE6920 I bought her for Christmas :-)

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Good story Bullitt, I prefer dealing with my wife on what SHE needs, firstly, THEN explaining why I need a new rifle--- works all the time.. They don't hear us then,,, It's like the magic potion to a gals ears... okay she says- get what you Think you need.

My wife explained this to me years ago--- as a heads up on how some gals minds function-- I thanked her for a week! We had- Dinners out, & take out foods. I feel lucky to have an inside edge on some of the gals thoughts. I'll hopefully not be hearing any uprising from gals on the forum. I'm a happily married guy.

I'll be deleting this post soon after my wife leaves for a weeks vacation tonight. Shhhhhh......

Never spent a night on the couch -ever. It's your man cave- Bullitt,,, sleep in there, snore, do what's needed to claim it as yours. She'll cave in eventually...HEE Heee!
                    Last edited by sneaky one; 04-01-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Klem
                      Chieftain
                      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
                      Good story Bullitt, I prefer dealing with my wife on what SHE needs, firstly, THEN explaining why I need a new rifle--- works all the time.. They don't hear us then,,, It's like the magic potion to a gals ears... okay she says- get what you Think you need.

My wife explained this to me years ago--- as a heads up on how some gals minds function-- I thanked her for a week! We had- Dinners out, & take out foods. I feel lucky to have an inside edge on some of the gals thoughts. I'll hopefully not be hearing any uprising from gals on the forum. I'm a happily married guy.

I'll be deleting this post soon after my wife leaves for a weeks vacation tonight. Shhhhhh......

Never spent a night on the couch -ever. It's your man cave- Bullitt,,, sleep in there, snore, do what's needed to claim it as yours. She'll cave in eventually...HEE Heee!
                      LOL! Wise words!....Classic.

Comment

• Jakal
                        Warrior
                        • May 2014

instead of "leave the gun, grab the cannolies"; take both the uppers, leave the lowers..uppers usually cost more.
                        ""Come taste my Shillelagh you goat-eatin bastard!""

Comment

• hikfromstik
                          Warrior
                          • Oct 2016

As much as I enjoy shooting guns there's one thing I enjoy doing way more ,lol

Comment

• Bullitt1
                            Unwashed
                            • Mar 2017

Been married 21 years, I know the routine :-) I just need a bigger man cave!!

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

I've been out of town too long--- hikfrom-, We All Agree with you ! make some woopie.

Comment

Working...
                              X