Thread: Crux suppressor on the way

Bloodstained

Crux suppressor on the way

Just ordered my new suppressor for my Howa Mini Action today. A Cux Saxon6.5 7.5" I signed up for the email list and they sent out a smoking deal over the weekend. Bought an extra brake/mount for my AR223 as well. Now to do the paperwork and wait. Hate that part but I heard it's down to 4 months, doubt it though.

Warrior
    Gratz!!! Range report when you can please!

Warrior
    I wouldnt be surprised if it did drop to that wait time... Once the 41F flood is gone, it will be extremely quick.

Bloodstained
    Range report hopefully in 2 weeks. My dealer let's me play with my toys when I come over.

I hope the wait is shorter now but we'll see

Chieftain
    how much was the "deal"?
    Punctuation is for the weak....

Bloodstained
    $660 shipped. $284 off.

Wow that is nice

Chieftain
    that is a good price indeed and wow those are light for a FA rated can though only FA/rapid rated with the muzzle break attachment so an added blast baffle but still

Bloodstained
    I'd like to think I'm special but anyone can get that price. Just call them and ask about the demo special. I may be getting a demo but who cares if I put the 1st rounds through it or they did. It's almost like they paid me to borrow it 1st.

Chieftain
    As long as it carries the same warranty as new the by all means whats a few rounds through the can..... don't need virgin oats, so long as the haven't already passed through the horse

Bloodstained
    The transfer to dealer was long and then life got busy for a month but I just mailed in my form-4 yesterday. Nice lady at ATF said they are currently implimenting new procedures to speed up the wait times. We'll see........

Warrior
    Seen reports of F3's taking about 6 hours for approval... only expect the time for F4's to drop as well, unfortunately I doubt it will ever get that low....