Who here buys or subscribes to Handloader Magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

Who here buys or subscribes to Handloader Magazine?

Just picked up the latest issue. I've always enjoyed reading it.

They have some interesting articles on 6.5 WSM and a .257 Creedmoor wildcat.

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
  • Bobke
    Warrior
    • Dec 2015

Been a subscriber for pushing 30 years, to both Rifle and Handloader. The info is getting a bit dated, with the sorts of immediate exchange we see here and others like Snipers Hide. Would like to see a newer crop of writers queued more closely to long range and AR loading, as that seems of greater commercial interest these days. Some excellent specimens of gunsmithing artistry and older mil and black powder guns, but less and less of specific interest in my limited orbit.

Comment

• kmon
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2015

Good mag, donot subscribe but if buy it often

Comment

• PA_Allen
        Warrior
        • Mar 2011

I have subscribed to Rifle and Handloader for many years; Digital subscription now. Several quality gun writers on the staff.
        PA

Comment

• Bobke
          Warrior
          • Dec 2015

Ken Waters' vast experience and style delivering massive amounts of usable data drew me in years ago-he'll be missed. Pet Loads and Propellant Profiles are timeless references for any handloaders library.

Comment

• growling dog
            Unwashed
            • Mar 2017

I subscribe to Handloader and Rifle, also get Guns and American Rifleman. I have tried other magazines, but like these the best.

Comment

• Boostmeister
              Bloodstained
              • Sep 2014

I've been a subscriber for many years, but really miss Precision Shooting magazine.

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
                Warrior
                • May 2014

I was a long time subscriber, have lapsed as of late. Is Rick Jamison publishing articles again? If so he was one of the most in depth , detailed gun scribes there ever was. Hated when he quit. I might have to find that issue just to read an article of his if he is indeed writing again.

Comment

• wheelguner
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2011

Digital subscription to Rifle, Handloader & Hunter now & paper before that for many years. I consider them among the very best for shooters and hunters of all types.

Comment

My Father collected Handloader and Rifle magazines, so I read quite a few of them through the years. They are a great publications. I need to make a point of buying some of the new issues.

Comment

• CCW
                      Unwashed
                      • Apr 2017

Just reading a short article on the 6.5 Grendel last night by Brian Pearce in Handloader. I wish they had 12 issues per year instead of just 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X