TR SPG wait is BS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TR SPG wait is BS!!

I ordered and paid for A SPG from Tactical Rifles December 2009 and still no rifle!!!! I have contacted them on several occasions and keep getting the same answer that they are waiting on parts from other makers. I am done with this crap, anybody know what wait status is on that new JP SCR-11 6.5G? Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by Guest; 11-17-2011, 04:24 AM. Reason: Correct the order date
  • jwilson1985

look at ours, jp is really only who we consider a competitor, and we have more fetchers for less money, loki wait time rite now is 2 weeks
    Last edited by Guest; 11-10-2011, 06:28 AM. Reason: cause i have a typing problem

Comment

I was gonna say, Loki's setup can easily go toe-to-toe with JP.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the Loki! It's been almost two years and now I get this email from David Rooney at Tactical Rifles.....

"I spoke to you today. I gave you the shop number. If you are dissatisfied with our customer service, then I am not sure what to tell you. Stacy handles the accounts. Please feel free to call her after you read your contract."

I called her and she has no idea why I still don't have a rifle! This company is pure crap!!!!!!

Comment

Anytime someone asks for payment before a rifle exists, red flags start flying for me, and I have never dealt with custom shops in that manner. I send them my parts, tell 'em what I want, they let me know it's done, I pay, and I get my rifle. I can't imagine it any other way.

Comment

• jwilson1985

that is just rediculis ..2 years and then for them to say "well if you dont like our customer service" i think it would be time for a lawyer or a refund,and with the amout of time i would say both
            Originally posted by Colt View Post
            Thanks for the info on the Loki! It's been almost two years and now I get this email from David Rooney at Tactical Rifles.....

"I spoke to you today. I gave you the shop number. If you are dissatisfied with our customer service, then I am not sure what to tell you. Stacy handles the accounts. Please feel free to call her after you read your contract."

I called her and she has no idea why I still don't have a rifle! This company is pure crap!!!!!!

Comment

• jwilson1985

Originally posted by OldCannon View Post
              I was gonna say, Loki's setup can easily go toe-to-toe with JP.
              thank you ,i really hope you are very happy with yours ,i know you will be .i know it easy for me to say that ,but the quality of the parts and time put into the fitment of everything really maters. also loki strives on customer service and just take the extra time ,i mean even if your just have a question or wanna shoot the bull thats whats the number is for.

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

So did Tactical Rifles get bought out by Freedom Group too? When I first started reading this, I started having Flashbacks of my experience with Bushmaster this summer.
                Last edited by Guest; 11-10-2011, 09:29 AM.

Comment

TR SPG still a no go

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
                  that is just rediculis ..2 years and then for them to say "well if you dont like our customer service" i think it would be time for a lawyer or a refund,and with the amout of time i would say both
                  Well two more of my email's and a voice mail have gone unanswered by the people at Tactical Rifles; I know they got them as they all have "read receipts" sent back to me. Just sent the third one today which might be the last one before the lawyers get involved! This really sucks hardcore! It blows my mind that they don't see the potential fallout of screwing over an active duty veteran, seems like common sense to me.

Comment

Ridiculous!!

Well my efforts to get Tactical Rifles to admit their errors and refund my money were a massive failure! They basically told me tough shi!# read your contract, not once did they say "sorry" or "my bad" or make any offer to make things right. Words cannot convey how pissed I am with these people, if the damn rifle ever gets here I will always be reminded of this FUBAR every time I look at it not to mention god forbid I ever need any work done on it!!! Just my strong opinion but I say don't EVER do business with TR.

Comment

• jwilson1985

man that sux really!!!! i hate to hear the problems ,i realize they probably are covered with military jobs. but so are,well other companies and thats ether disclosed but shoulnt matter ..if they are that far behind dnt take orders. no reason to have crap customer service

Comment

Comment

• jwilson1985

ya u would be surprised i mean look at sabre defence and people still buy from them and people like that idc how good the product is im not waiting that long...or dealing with anyone that would be involved in stuff like that.thats why customers are treted as i would expect to be no matter what the business

Comment

• txgunner00
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

If you paid by credit card you might be able to dispute the charge. There's usually 3 to 6 month or so limit from date of purchase but they may have some other process for non delivery of product.
                            NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

Well I ain't ever doing business with them and I am bookmarking this thread to send to any of my buddies who want to see it. I am already sending it to one of my USAF/ buddies and a relative in a gov agency to spread it around that direction. These guys you are dealing with do not have any business being in business if they don't realize who REALLY puts the frikkin food on their table. If i were you, I would likely be calling and reporting it as fraud. And with firearms, the FBI/ATF raise eyebrows at questionable sales.
                              Last edited by Guest; 11-17-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X