• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by appleseed-kdc View Post
    Actually, its not.

http://www.mastercard.com/us/merchan...ual_public.pdf para 5.11.12

Its against their rules to charge extra for credit card payments. A bit of 6 and half dozen, but rules is rules.

I hope he payed by credit card.

Small claims court. The figure depends on your State. In Florida its:-

Tactical Rifles Inc. Florida corporation registration.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type=
    Actually, the courts have held that offering a discount for cash while accepting credit cards IS effectively charging more for credit card use, and is a violation of the contract. BUT....it depends on location.

The better choice is a lawyer and/or small claims court.

Comment

bwaites & appleseed: Thank you very much for the help, I am trying multiple angles to hopefully get this thing resolved. Will advise outcome!

Comment

• txgunner00
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Best of luck to you. It's unfortunate we have companies in our industry that think this is OK. This sounds a lot like what got John Ceiner charged with fraud recently.
        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

This is ironic. Note its the future 'Guns & Weapons February 2012 issue.

LATEST FIREARM NEWS FROM ALL BRANDS BROWSE BY BRAND Didn't find what you were looking for? Search CHECK OUT ATHLON OUTDOORS ORIGINAL VIDEO SERIES More Videos Tests and Product Reviews SUPPRESSORS & NIGHT VISION Didn't find what you were looking for? Search CONCEALED CARRY – Click to see all

Comment

• jwilson1985

ya mine missed that slot by a month for my rifle dangit oh well we will be in 6 more...but i really hope your issue gets resolved ..its a pathetic situation on their part

Comment

Insane!

Ya I was super pissed when I picked that issue up yesterday at the PX! Makes me sick when the first sentence in the article is "If I were to use only one word in describing the company Tactical Rifles, that word would be driven." I can think of a few different words to describe them!!!! Wonder if Guns & Weapons is aware of the piss poor customer service and insane wait that I have received? Hmmm?

I also got a reply thru BBB from Tac Rifles, same old story: "His comments to the BBB are all about obtaining monies that he is not due. He signed a contract that clearly states delivery time is approximate and subject to the supply of components from third party vendors. He is aware that the cartridge only recently gained SAAMI spec and that different ammo specification situation had to be rectified within the industry prior to rifles construction moving forward from a safety perspective."

This guy never stops amazing me!

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/...-65-grendel-2/

Comment

Well lawyer can't even seem to get any results from Tactical Rifles; all they said was to expect a delivery by Christmas! Obviously that didn't work out either, no word and no rifle. I can't afford to keep throwing $ at lawyers during the holiday season. STAY AWAY FROM TACTICAL RIFLES!!! If anyone goes to SHOT make sure and say hello to those bastards for me.

Comment

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/...-65-grendel-2/

From the article:

"Upon closer inspection, the SPG has been so refined that it is more than an AR."

Yet another reason why I don't buy gun rags anymore. Maybe a copy of SGN once a year, or SAR.

Comment

• jwilson1985

ill say hi for you ..and maybe a lil more...

Comment

I don't know if I'll have time to stop by, but I'll be there. Not looking for any confrontation on the SHOT floor really. Maybe they have an app for ID'ing scheister businesses...

Comment

• Variable
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                        From the article:

"Upon closer inspection, the SPG has been so refined that it is more than an AR."

Yet another reason why I don't buy gun rags anymore. Maybe a copy of SGN once a year, or SAR.
                        Ditto. The gun rags are such pure crap these days, it's hard to glean anything useful at all from them.
                        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• txgunner00
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Colt View Post
                          Well lawyer can't even seem to get any results from Tactical Rifles; all they said was to expect a delivery by Christmas! Obviously that didn't work out either, no word and no rifle. I can't afford to keep throwing $ at lawyers during the holiday season. STAY AWAY FROM TACTICAL RIFLES!!! If anyone goes to SHOT make sure and say hello to those bastards for me.
                          Unbelievable... such arrogance is sickening.

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

Comment

Hope there was a good resolution.

Comment

• LightningII

I saw that magazine on the stand; I thumbed through it, looked at the price of the rifle, and figured I'd just order from AA when I'm ready.
                              did you pay 100% for the rifle from TR?

Comment

• txgunner00
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

Any updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X