+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TR SPG wait is BS!!

jwilson1985
    man that sux really!!!! i hate to hear the problems ,i realize they probably are covered with military jobs. but so are,well other companies and thats ether disclosed but shoulnt matter ..if they are that far behind dnt take orders. no reason to have crap customer service

Bloodstained
    I hear what you’re saying, it just amazes me that they don't see the future cost of loosing potential customers from well hopefully everyone that reads this and all my Army buddies! Seems clear to me refund me cost of one rifle or get a bad reputation for screwing soldiers and loose a ton of money! I don't have the money to buy another rifle so I guess I will just continue to wait.

jwilson1985
    ya u would be surprised i mean look at sabre defence and people still buy from them and people like that idc how good the product is im not waiting that long...or dealing with anyone that would be involved in stuff like that.thats why customers are treted as i would expect to be no matter what the business

If you paid by credit card you might be able to dispute the charge. There's usually 3 to 6 month or so limit from date of purchase but they may have some other process for non delivery of product.

Warrior
    Well I ain't ever doing business with them and I am bookmarking this thread to send to any of my buddies who want to see it. I am already sending it to one of my USAF/ buddies and a relative in a gov agency to spread it around that direction. These guys you are dealing with do not have any business being in business if they don't realize who REALLY puts the frikkin food on their table. If i were you, I would likely be calling and reporting it as fraud. And with firearms, the FBI/ATF raise eyebrows at questionable sales.
    Last edited by Texas Sheepdawg; 11-17-2011 at 02:15 PM.
    -Texas Sheepdawg

If you are going to kick a tiger in the arse, you better have a plan for dealing with his teeth.
    -Tom Clancey

jwilson1985
    as am i i will send it to my brother-in-law which is a 1lt and the rest of all my military buddys thing is ,my brother-in-law is in tight with alot of big wigs so could be a not so good..situation for TR

Contact the triple B. == the better business bureau. They eat this stuff up for breakfast. BTW, have you actually EVER, signed your name on anything yet ? See if you can stick it back to them-legally, on the cheap, a decent lawyer should know. Find one that loves rifles-hunts-etc.

I WOULD contact the Better Business Bureau, but I WOULD NOT expect much satisfaction. At least based on my experience with them. I reported a company that defrauded me. The company tells the BBB and me that they'll refund my money, which they never do. I keep complaining. The BBB says that I must be one of those people that just can't be satisfied. They seemed completely unconcerned about the situation. The BBB told me that they couldn't force the company to do anything if the co. wasn't a member.

I hope your experience is better. I wish you luck.

Will

ETA: I would definitely contact the credit card company if a cc was used to pay for the rifle. That may be more productive. The credit card co. CAN get your money back if you follow their procedures. I do believe there is a time limit as stated above, but the claim can still be made. It's just more involved. It's been several years, so I don't remember the details.
    Last edited by Clod Stomper; 11-18-2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Added more opinions. I have plenty.

Sounds like you're getting the raw deal but I have to ask, "What does the contract say?"

-Will-
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Bloodstained

My TR SPG Contract

The text below in bold is taken directly from my contract, tried to attach it but didn't work so well. The rest of the contract is price break down and my CC info/signature. You can see that it doesn't mention delivery times, well I really learned my lesson with these guys, never again will I trust a company. Since Tac Rifles has no honor or integrity I am forced to take costly legal measures during the holiday season no less! I was reading through my emails and came across one from Tac Rifles that said "Good news, we are 4-6 weeks from completion of your rifle!" That was Mar 23 2010!!!!! I get so pissed every time I think of this crap!

Tactical Rifles, Inc. 38439 5th Ave, #186, Zephyrhills, FL 33542 Phone: 352-458-4675 Fax: 407-264-8701 Specifications are subject to change without notice. *The above photo is for illustration purposes only * Accuracy guarantee requires proper break-in and cleaning proceedure. * Standard price includes rifle only, no accessories/options are included unless detailed in quotation *Stock configuration and colors are as detailed in quotation, and may differ from example rifle illustrated.

"Notes: Tactical Rifles will confirm receipt of deposit. Then your job will be entered into the Production Sheet. We will not give updates of construction progress under any circumstances. When your rifle is complete, you will be notified. Applied painted finishes can and do scratch and exhibit signs of wear - we cannot be responsible for such. 50% non-refundable deposit will be charged immediately upon placing order. Balance due upon completion Prices reflect a 3% discount for check/money order payment. Use of credit card will lose that 3% discount. Once notice of completion is given by us, rifles must be paid for within 10 business days or will be considered forfeit without refund Your Tactical Rifle will be shipped to your local FFL upon completion and balance of payment. Please have your dealer mail us a signed copy of their FFL (which must be current at time of shipping). Your dealer MUST reference you as the customer on the FFL or we will not be able to identify you as the buyer All changes must be in writing, no verbal changes will be accepted. Change orders are subject to a $50 per item charge and are not possible beyond 30days of signing order form"

+ Reply to Thread