• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nodak
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Shot the Howard today.

Took my Howard Grendel out today to sight in after moving scope and mounting into the LSS chassis. Didn't use the good stuff, just wolf. Not so good on paper, maybe 4/5moa but was able to consistently band 12" steel out to 440yrds. Didn't make sense other than the nut behind the trigger was cold sighting it in. Either way It was fun and I was please with what the cheap wolf ammo did. I'll continue to use it for casual shooting and save the Hornady Black for when it needs to count, it does more like .5-.75moa. Here's a picture of my rifle as it sits now. Feels good, looks good and hits what I aim at.

• ricsmall
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Very good looking stick. My short list just got longer!! Need one to go with my lightweight howa.

Richard
    Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• Bobke
      Warrior
      • Dec 2015

Is anyone making a LH bolt yet, or will that be strictly a conversion of another action? By the way, to Ric's comment, great looking rig.

Comment

• Matt @ LSI
        Warrior
        • Nov 2015

im glad to see that im not the only one that names my projects! nice rig!

Comment

• 65Whelen
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

Ohh, that's nice. I think I need a chassis for my 6.5 bolt gun.

Comment

• Nodak
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Matt @ LSI View Post
            Spell check got me. If I were to name it I'd go with something like "Ole Softy". You can shoot this thing all day and not feel anything. Can't wait for my can to come in. It'll be like shooting my little Savage 22lr

Comment

• Nodak
              Warrior
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Matt @ LSI View Post
              WHE Will THE Spare MAGS Be AVAILABLE Again. It gets old loading the lowly 5rounder

Comment

Working...
              X