Hogue beavertail w/finger grooves FDE
    fake Atlas bipod
    Magpul CTR stock w/tall riser FDE and LimbSaver recoil pad
    MiSpec buffer tube
    Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50
    Warne 20moa rail
    Weaver Tactical 6-hole rings, low height
    Trigger set to 2 lbs

Soon will have barrel threaded for a suppressor and have chassis buffer hole threaded to bottom and machined back for a XLR folding adapter. Without the modification the LOP is just to much. Should be simple. Not sure of its weight but it feels light and handy and my friends all are envious. Shoots .5-.75moa with Hornady Black 123gr ELD Match and is usable with Wolf steel case to bang steel for trigger time. I also plan on adding an over travel screw somehow or going with a aftermarket Rifle Basix Varmint or Jard trigger.
    Last edited by Nodak; 04-10-2017, 02:31 AM.
  • lrgrendel
    Warrior
    • Jul 2013

Very very nice!
    Thought Matt from Howa said there were no after market triggers available yet... have things changed?

Comment

• nuthead
      Warrior
      • Nov 2015

There's a guy in Australia who will work on the triggers for $60aud (about $40usd) he brought mine down to 1.2lbs but it was a bit too light... i adjusted it back up to about 1.7lbs

If you search on Facebook for "eBay trigger guy" you'll find him

Comment

• Nodak
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

I called RifleBasix and they told me it should but if it didn't they take it back with no questions. When I called Time they said the trigger was different inside and wouldn't work. I'd take a chance too see if I can't get the overt ravel under control.

Comment

• StoneHendge
          Chieftain
          • May 2016

That's some serious FDE pr0n! Almost ordered that chassis back in January when Brownells had it in stock. Funds have subsequently been hijacked by a 22 Nosler build, but there's always next year.
          Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• smcdurmon
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2015

I ordered a Rifle Basix Trigger for my Howa Mini and had to send it back. It fit the action and functioned perfect, but the problem is it doesn't fit in the factory trigger guard when you put it all back together in the stock. The bottom of the trigger will hit the trigger guard before you get it in the correct position in the stock. It may be possible to shave the trigger down a bit to get it to work, but I just opted to send it back. I worked the factory trigger down to just under 2.5lbs, so that was good enough for me.

Its possible the Rifle Basix could work in the Chasis. Might be worth ordering one to see and if it doesn't fit, send it back.
            Last edited by smcdurmon; 05-01-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Wojo14
              Unwashed
              • May 2017

That is awsome. I am thinking of building one very similar.
              Does that stock come in OD green?
              Can you run a fore grip on it for standing shots?
              What is your total weigh of the rig?
              ~Wojo

Comment

Working...
              X