• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Shooting sticks/tripod

Ok look for suggestion's for a new shooting stick aka tripod style.

Have been useing the primos trigger stick tripod for a few now and after a frustrating two hours on the phone with them today i think I'm going to look for a new supplyer for my shooting sticks.

The sticks I'm looking for must be of a height to use sitting in a chair and extend to use while standing, these will be used in the feild while hunting.

Here is the kicker the company must make replacement parts for their product if I'm going to shell out the cash for a set of shooting sticks I want to beable to buy replacement parts when the warrenty runs out.

So what say the horde any suggestion's on shooting sticks?
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

A5:

Look here. Real good stuff.

Looking at setting up a nice shooting tripod... something I will use with a Pig Saddle mount. So far I am looking at a few brands/models. Desmond 432 tripod- $239 with head. Has over 70lbs capacity. Sirui T-025- $229 with head. Very light wt. and capacity is about 15lbs. Sirui T-025- SLIK Pro 700DX- $99

LR55

Comment

• waveslayer
      Warrior
      • Jan 2013

I use a Manfrotto Carbon and Aluminum tripods as well as their 057 Mgnesium head, I know it's overboard but it holds my heavy DTA no problem! I use it for sitting, kneeling, standing, high and low angle shooting, etc..

Comment

Working...
      X