• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toneyc
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2017

Side charging upper receivers (2) $450 each

Hello all,

I have decided to go another route with my builds and I'm looking to sell my ambidextrous side charging upper receivers. I have two complete Blackwood Arms receivers. You can leave both charging handles on and charge your weapon from either side or remove either handle for a side specific charging option. I had the inside of the receivers and the entire BCG coated in Mad Black. You will need to supply your own 6.5 Grendel bolt.

If anyone is interested please let me know you can email me @ toney.copen@gmail.com or text/call me at 713-504-8566.

I'm located in Kingwood Texas if there are any locals that are interested.

Thanks

• A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

I like that a lot, wish i could justify it to the lil woman.

Are these a forged upper or billet?

Comment

• Toneyc
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2017

Comment

• ClichedUsername
        Bloodstained
        • May 2016

I had some questions about your receivers. I was trying to do a little research on them and I noticed one of them marked with a XSR-15. It appears that that receiver is manufactured by Crosshill technologies and sells for $349.00 on their website. I could not see any identifying marks on the second receiver. Since you mentioned they were produced by the same manufacturer, does this mean it is also a Crosshill upper?
        Sorry for the stupid questions, I am building my first AR and have a lot to learn.

Comment

• Toneyc
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by ClichedUsername View Post
          I had some questions about your receivers. I was trying to do a little research on them and I noticed one of them marked with a XSR-15. It appears that that receiver is manufactured by Crosshill technologies and sells for $349.00 on their website. I could not see any identifying marks on the second receiver. Since you mentioned they were produced by the same manufacturer, does this mean it is also a Crosshill upper?
          Sorry for the stupid questions, I am building my first AR and have a lot to learn.
          Not a stupid question at all. Someone else asked me the exact same question on another forum. To tell you the truth, I don't know anything about Crosshill technologies. I purchased both of these upper receivers directly from Blackwood Arms. Maybe they were doing business together or maybe Blackwood arms purchased some upper blanks from them? Either way I'm not sure. I know that both of these were purchased and shipped by Blackwood Arms. You could reach out to Andy at Blackwood Arms. He always answered my calls and he's a great guy to talk to if you have any questions. If you talk to him, let him know about the Crosshill marking on the upper I have, maybe he can explain something to you about that.

Comment

• ClichedUsername
            Bloodstained
            • May 2016

Thank you so much. It looks like I have some research to do.

Comment

• Toneyc
              Unwashed
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by ClichedUsername View Post
              Thank you so much. It looks like I have some research to do.
              From the very minimal research I did on this; I'm assuming, at some point, Crosshill was going or about to go out of business. My assumption is that Blackwood arms purchased some stock items from them as they began production of their own upper receivers.

Comment

Working...
              X