• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grendelnubi
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

New to the 6.5 Grendel from Texas

Welcome from Texas, looking forward to learning a lot about the 6.5 Grendel from each of you.

I have recently came to the understanding that I have an addiction and I have decided to consolidate my rifles into the smallest group I could. I have decided to focus on the AR platform since it has a lot of potential across all of the areas I utilize a rifle for.

I enjoy hunting, even though I have not shot a deer since 1992 with a firearm, my preference is archery for deer but prefer the rifle for hogs. I enjoy bench shooting with friends. I tend to associate with others that share my addition......

After much research, I have decided on the 6.5 Grendel. I believe it is one of the best all around cartridges for what I need. Ammo availability is good, cost is reasonable, ballistic performance seems to be very adequate for most anything I would use it for. I don't ever shoot long distances as I do not have the facilities that will allow anything beyond 200 yards so I will not be able to fully use it to its potential.

Looking forward to this forum.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Grendelnubi!

Comment

• brassbrite
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2017

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here!

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Grendel uni from Texas! I am in north Texas and building Grendel number 9. It is the pick of the litter for the AR15 platform

Comment

• Red Dawn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Welcome to the forum.
          "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

Working...
          X