• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doorman
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2017

Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel Upper 20" Shilen

I have an AA 6.5 Grendel upper with a 20" shilen match barrel. Never been fired. It was mounted to a lower and had a scope mounted to it but hasn't left the safe since.
    Upper is complete and simply needs to be put on a lower. Comes with 1ea 10 round AA magazine.
    Advanced weapon system model with quad rail.

SOLD
    Last edited by doorman; 04-20-2017, 01:55 AM.
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

That is the model I use for hunting and I have been VERY happy with it. $850 is a heck of a price!
    Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• doorman
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
      That is the model I use for hunting and I have been VERY happy with it. $850 is a heck of a price!
      That is what I originally had in mind when I bought it. Since it's been almost two years and it hasn't left the safe, I figure I should turn it into something that will get more use. Too many toys not enough time.

Comment

• doorman
        Unwashed
        • Apr 2017

Pictures

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• doorman
          Unwashed
          • Apr 2017

I'll cover the shipping in lower 48.

Comment

• doorman
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2017

Sold.

Comment

Working...