• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arrieta578
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2016

SWFA SS 3-15x42 Tactical Rifle Scope Kit SFP Mil-Quad on sale for $399

Thought someone could take advantage of this sale. I a have this scope and am very happy with it.

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.
  • Blazin
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2013

I've owned two of their 3-15 FFP scopes, good optics for the $. Should noted they have a bunch of their scopes on sale: https://swfa.com/taxday2017

Comment

• 65Whelen
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

Any one know what kinda warranty they have? Interested in their 20x fixed power scope.
      Last edited by 65Whelen; 04-17-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Blazin
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by 65Whelen View Post
        Any one know what kinda warranty they have? Interested in their 20x fixed power scope.
        When I bought mine it was a Lifetime warranty. Not sure if that's changed.

Comment

• wheelguner
          Warrior
          • Oct 2011

I have two of the 20X Super Sniper Scopes. I have one on my Savage 204 and it has never lost zero in 5yrs. The second is on the 22lr I use in IHMSA Unlimited Class. Actually it is my third since the one it replaced was DOA and on first shot the reticle rotated. Called SWFA explained the issue and they shipped a replacement immediately. The replacement has also never lost zero or failed to return after cranking elevation knob 3 times each string many times during a match. Every product manufactured will have a clinker on occasion....how the defective unit is replaced tells me the measure of a company. SWFA is my first choice when I need a new scope.

Comment

• 65Whelen
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Very good, thank you guys

Comment

Working...
            X