• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOHNPIKE405
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2017

Greetings from wyoming

I am new to the 6.5 grendel and all of its advantages. Right now i am learning about the cartridge and will eventually purchse/build a grendel gun or two. I have found alot of interesting posts and knowledge and will continue to search for more information. Thank you ahead of time and good shooting
    j
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum JOHNPIKE405! I've visited Wyoming, you've got a lot of great places to shoot and use the 6.5 Grendel.

Comment

• Texas
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum JOHNPIKE405. What length barrel are you considering?

Comment

• brassbrite
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2017

Welcome welcome!

Comment

• AZBackcountry
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2016

Welcome to the forum JOHNPIKE405. There is a lot of great information here. If you're like me being from the west you are looking at a great hunting rig. I ended up with a JP barrel med 22" 1-8 twist that shoots 3/8 MOA in an Aero Precision Enhanced upper and lower with a Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 4-12X40 MilDot.

When you do your research and build your Grendel you'll be looking at ammo or reloading. All of that is here in the forum and in the Vol 2 Hunting Reloading Handbook. The Forum has a lot of really experienced members and the search tool is your friend in finding info that you need fast.
          Life is fun when your ammo budget is more than your house payment.

Comment

• Bruw
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2017

Welcome. I just built my first 6.5G for hunting speed goats out on the eastern plains of CO. Need to get up to Wyoming for a hunt some time.

Comment

• Red Dawn
              Warrior
              • Nov 2016

Welcome to the forum
              "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

Working...
              X