Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic/BCA Barrels

Bloodstained
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
    I don't plan on going full-auto or even really rapid fire. Only reason I am picking on fluted ones at Classic is they are somewhat lighter than the non-fluted ones. All AA sells is fluted. None of my other rifles are fluted, one has an A2 barrel and the other has what Faxon calls a SOCOM (I think basically a gvt profile without the ring for a grenade launcher) Something similar to either would be fine for me.

And I need a 18" midlength at this point too.

And then for a plot twist AA's CS doesn't sound all that awesome either in the short chamber thread in the AR subforum...

Yea.... anyone can have problems with a batch. It is how you respond to it that counts. Plus you never know the entire story in these Internet dramas.

I'd give AA the benefit of the doubt until they warrant a different response.

Warrior
    I just received the BCA 16" barrel in stainless and the first thing I did was weigh it. It is 1lb -12.1oz.

Quote Originally Posted by bj139 View Post
    I just received the BCA 16" barrel in stainless and the first thing I did was weigh it. It is 1lb -12.1oz.
    Cool, thanks!

Bloodstained
    Quote Originally Posted by bj139 View Post

Nice.... that is the one I bought. You would think the least they could do is put it on a scale and get that information onto the web page accurately. It makes me wonder on some of these websites when they get something as simple as the weight wrong.

Just bought a 1000 rounds of Wolf 6.5G for $228 shipped to my door. This is as cheap as 5.56 and if it feeds and gives me 1.5 MOA I'll be happy with that.
    Last edited by kevperro; 04-23-2017 at 02:56 AM.

I bet it is boring data entry at its finest.

For what I am wanting for my rifle they are just not giving me a warm fuzzy feeling though. I think the 18's are just too heavy.

Bloodstained
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
    I bet it is boring data entry at its finest.

For what I am wanting for my rifle they are just not giving me a warm fuzzy feeling though. I think the 18's are just too heavy.

Whoop.... mine finally shipped. I hope to be throwing cheap Wolf ammo down range soon.

Warrior
    I saw the side charging receiver I bought with the barrel is now $20 cheaper. I emailed Bear Creek Arsenal and their policy is to honor sales prices within 1 day of ordering. I received it on Friday and the sale started Monday so they would not refund me the difference. Oh well.