• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dinny
    Warrior
    • Jun 2016

Conversion work is available.

We perform a modification to the magazine and the trigger guard on the CZ-527 that converts the exposed, some feel rather ugly, drop down magazine to a more modern looking flush mounted magazine. BEFORE AFTER Here’s what we do: Mill the trigger guard to a flush bottom fit. We do not offer blueing, so weRead More

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

• ramslammer
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2014

G'Day All
      I've got to tell you that I don't care if the mag sticks down. I for one (and many others) have been wishing, asking, begging, etc CZ to make us a factory Grendel, now we've got one people want something with this and that changed. I'm old enough to remember when shooters killed off the remington 600 years ago , then everyone whined that much remington bought out the Model 7. Be happy with what we have got and look at all the other new 527's that CZ have listed.
      Thanks CZ for making this and your other models, I'll be buying a Grendel and a AAC if they ever get to Australia.
      Juddy

Comment

• Kilco
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by ramslammer View Post
        G'Day All
        I've got to tell you that I don't care if the mag sticks down. I for one (and many others) have been wishing, asking, begging, etc CZ to make us a factory Grendel, now we've got one people want something with this and that changed. I'm old enough to remember when shooters killed off the remington 600 years ago , then everyone whined that much remington bought out the Model 7. Be happy with what we have got and look at all the other new 527's that CZ have listed.
        Thanks CZ for making this and your other models, I'll be buying a Grendel and a AAC if they ever get to Australia.
        Juddy
        My first hunting rifle my father gave me is a remington 660 Mohawk in 6.5 rem mag. Love that gun... off topic but mentioning the rem 600 brought me back.

Comment

• feetpiece
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2014

I wonder how long until barrels are available for conversions ��

Comment

• shooter545
            Warrior
            • Aug 2012

I would buy one of those and I not even a bolt gun kind of guy!! That may change now.

Comment

• jkingrph
              Warrior
              • Aug 2014

I just had an email reply from CZ stating that they were awaiting rings for rifles already here. I wonder why rings were not shipped with the rifles from the factory? Sounds kinda strange to me!

Got a quick reply back, rifles are still in Europe, awaiting rings and shipment.
              Last edited by jkingrph; 05-18-2017, 05:38 PM.
              Member before 2010, account deleted per 2011 spam attack

Comment

Working...
              X