+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yes we are still around

Hey folks, Sorry about dropping off the radar for a awhile. We just have been swamped with work and lost a machinist and hired a new one and lost one and hired another one. Getting then up to speed takes time and I just didn't have the time to post on this forum. I do have facebook for those that want to keep tabs on us more.

https://www.facebook.com/MarkHostetterPrecisionFirearms

I do have some odd, discontinued stuff I will be posting on forum for sale.
    We have discontinued Lothar Barrels and are adding more Criterion as a major Supplier. We have found these barrels to shoot extremely good!
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post

I do have some odd, discontinued stuff I will be posting on forum for sale.
    We have discontinued Lothar Barrels and are adding more Criterion as a major Supplier. We have found these barrels to shoot extremely good!
    Don't tease me, I'm hitting refresh every 5 minutes now.

Hold on a bit!

Unwashed
    Hi Mark,
    Kinda glad you haven't been around, means you are working on my $1k order placed 1-19-17!

I wasn't gonna say it. Jan 5th here.

Mark, step away from the social media and get back to work. No rest for you (spoken like the soup nazi).
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Warrior
    21 shifts a week out of you Mark.... That is all we request.

Unwashed
    Hay Mark,
    Know I gave you some S__t, not like you haven't received any on this forum before.. Just so you and all watching here knows my next build will be a Precision Firearms, without a doubt worth waiting for!

Will

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafavre2 View Post
    Hay Mark,
    Know I gave you some S__t, not like you haven't received any on this forum before.. Just so you and all watching here knows my next build will be a Precision Firearms, without a doubt worth waiting for!

Will
    Agree PF is with the wait. Besides, does anyone want their gun builder to get in a hurry?
    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

Come on Guys Give me a break! No seriously I deserve some shit for the lead times. but we have some issues with machinists and I am now doing most of the CNC work myself until I get another one. By End of May our lead times should be down to 8 weeks or less. I do have NRA convention this week and under the gun literally all week!

Mark Hostetter

Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post
    Come on Guys Give me a break! No seriously I deserve some shit for the lead times. but we have some issues with machinists and I am now doing most of the CNC work myself until I get another one. By End of May our lead times should be down to 8 weeks or less. I do have NRA convention this week and under the gun literally all week!

Mark Hostetter

And worth the wait!!! I will give you a couple weeks, I need a matching billet upper and lower with one of your cerakote jobs (sand/FDE) again on them. Ken