• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Yes we are still around

Hey folks, Sorry about dropping off the radar for a awhile. We just have been swamped with work and lost a machinist and hired a new one and lost one and hired another one. Getting then up to speed takes time and I just didn't have the time to post on this forum. I do have facebook for those that want to keep tabs on us more.

Mark SamuraiFirearms is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Mark SamuraiFirearms and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

I do have some odd, discontinued stuff I will be posting on forum for sale.
    We have discontinued Lothar Barrels and are adding more Criterion as a major Supplier. We have found these barrels to shoot extremely good!
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

Originally posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post

I do have some odd, discontinued stuff I will be posting on forum for sale.
    We have discontinued Lothar Barrels and are adding more Criterion as a major Supplier. We have found these barrels to shoot extremely good!
    Don't tease me, I'm hitting refresh every 5 minutes now.

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
      Warrior
      • Apr 2011

Hold on a bit!

Comment

• Wafavre2
        Warrior
        • Feb 2017

Hi Mark,
        Kinda glad you haven't been around, means you are working on my $1k order placed 1-19-17!

Comment

• Sticks
          Chieftain
          • Dec 2016

I wasn't gonna say it. Jan 5th here.

Mark, step away from the social media and get back to work. No rest for you (spoken like the soup nazi).
          Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• explorecaves
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

21 shifts a week out of you Mark.... That is all we request.

Comment

• Wafavre2
              Warrior
              • Feb 2017

Hay Mark,
              Know I gave you some S__t, not like you haven't received any on this forum before.. Just so you and all watching here knows my next build will be a Precision Firearms, without a doubt worth waiting for!

Will

Comment

• rabiddawg
                Chieftain
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Wafavre2 View Post
                Hay Mark,
                Know I gave you some S__t, not like you haven't received any on this forum before.. Just so you and all watching here knows my next build will be a Precision Firearms, without a doubt worth waiting for!

Will
                Agree PF is with the wait. Besides, does anyone want their gun builder to get in a hurry?
                Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2011

Come on Guys Give me a break! No seriously I deserve some shit for the lead times. but we have some issues with machinists and I am now doing most of the CNC work myself until I get another one. By End of May our lead times should be down to 8 weeks or less. I do have NRA convention this week and under the gun literally all week!

Mark Hostetter

Comment

• Slappy
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2014

Come on Guys Give me a break! No seriously I deserve some shit for the lead times. but we have some issues with machinists and I am now doing most of the CNC work myself until I get another one. By End of May our lead times should be down to 8 weeks or less. I do have NRA convention this week and under the gun literally all week!

Mark Hostetter

And worth the wait!!! I will give you a couple weeks, I need a matching billet upper and lower with one of your cerakote jobs (sand/FDE) again on them. Ken

Comment

• robertc1024
                      Bloodstained
                      • Aug 2015

Hey folks, Sorry about dropping off the radar for a awhile. We just have been swamped with work and lost a machinist and hired a new one and lost one and hired another one. Getting then up to speed takes time and I just didn't have the time to post on this forum. I do have facebook for those that want to keep tabs on us more.

Mark SamuraiFirearms is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Mark SamuraiFirearms and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Yep. I'm loving the one I got from you - well worth the wait. I'd 10x rather have it right than quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X