• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

AP ghost gunner lower humor

Not really a "grendel deal" or a good deal $ wise. But I thought this was pretty funny. Glad someone made it. Theres a YT video link on the Aero precision page under the description for this lower. I'm sure most of us have already seen this joke of a democratic attempt to raise the issue about the "ghost guns" with "thirty magazine clips"
    I'm also VERY glad to see alot of innovation coming out of this slow down. Seems like alot if companies are finally catching up on inventory and have the time to reevaluate market demands and what might be the greatest time in the market ever for development.
    Anyways worth a sensible chuckle.
    Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 04-22-2017, 07:42 AM.
  • rwh
    Warrior
    • Jun 2014

Somethings wrong. The ad says "Works with standard AR15 components and magazines." I want one that takes the 30 caliber clips the guy from CA was talking about.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

Lol right!! I originally clicked the ad cause I saw the [D] for the safety. I was like what the heck is that? Was totally lol when I realized it was for Democrat. It had been years since I originally saw the video. Always funny watching people stumble through gun terminology when they are clueless. Verifiable evidence they have no clue how to actually argue their legal case. Which there is none!

Comment

• IceAxe
        Warrior
        • Jan 2014

What fun!

Comment

• StoneHendge
          Chieftain
          • May 2016

Now they have the PEW on sale. How many AR-15s do they think I need?!

Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Bruw
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2017

Good for AP. That's pretty funny stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X