I'm looking for a hand primer, dig. scale, chrony any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndrewX
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2014

If you want to start with a digital scale and think that you might want a dispenser in the future, I would recommend that you look at the PACT scale and dispenser. PACT actually makes the Chargemaster for RCBS but also makes a slightly different version under their own name.

I've had the pair for quite some time and had my dispenser upgraded a couple of years ago to the current high speed system. I've never had any problems with it that weren't operator error induced and if I had to replace them, I'd buy them all over again.

I really like the RCBS hand primer and have used one for over thirty years. Good feel, accurate seating feedback and durable. I've handled most of the others but never thought they did a better job or were worth the extra money. The only one that I considered upgrading to is the Sinclair but the single primer loading and cost stopped that purchase. If I shot Benchrest, the Sinclair would potentially be a good choice but for what I need, the RCBS is great.

I've had a Beta Master Chrony for a long time and picked up a MagnetoSpeed V2 about four years ago. I still use the Chrony with guns that the MagnetoSpeed just can't fit. While I'm very happy with the MagnetoSpeed, if I had to do it over I would take a hard look at the LabRadar given the easy setup and zero impact on POI.

Comment

Working...
    X