• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dinny
    Warrior
    • Jun 2016

SOLD: Howa 6.5 Grendel<<SOLD>>

I'm selling my beloved Howa to help pay for another version of this same rifle. 22" standard profile barrel with green HTI stock. I've made only two modifications to this rifle. The DBM release button has been shortened to reduce the chance of an accidental magazine release and I smoothed the bolt with a fine rouge. This rifle has been shot between 100 and 130 times. The barrel has just 'shot-in' and produces fine accuracy, especially with XBR 8208 and 123gr Hornady ELDs. I can provide all the load data I have collected. Scope, rings, and bases are not included, but I could be persuaded. The OEM 5rd DBM is included. I do have the original box, this rifle is less than a year old. These rifles are in high demand right now and availability is hit and miss. I can add 20rds of Federal 90gr TNT ammo to a FTF deal in the South Indy area and, of course, you can save on shipping. All Federal, State, and Local laws apply. Cross posted.

More pics available but some are posted here. http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/46-bolt...5-grendel.html

$425 Individually shipped to your FFL
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 05-10-2017, 09:53 PM.
  • s3silver
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

PM sent.

Comment

• Dinny
      Warrior
      • Jun 2016

Price is firm unless you would like to pay more. Rifle is still available.

Thanks, Dinny
      Last edited by Dinny; 05-06-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Dinny
        Warrior
        • Jun 2016

SOLD

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

Working...
        X