• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

CLOSED 65G 0.136 "Monster" Bolt Buy D

Gentlemen, Warriors, and Vile Unwashed of the Horde: I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is the 6.5 Grendel in particular, and ARs in general, keeps growing and growing. I thought things would slow down after the Trump election; pedal is still to the metal!

The bad news is that the next batch of these bolts is due later than expected, around the Fourth of July, but they will try for earlier. At any rate, now is the time to get in on this latest batch, before hunting season rolls around and everybody's scrambling.

By now you're familiar with Lehigh Defense/Millennium Manufacturing's top-shelf, dedicated 6.5 Grendel bolts made to the same specifications as Alexander Arms' 0.136" boltface-depth bolts and using 9310 steel treated with QPQ nitriding. For our forum group buys, MM laser imprints the Grendel "Monster" skull logo on the bolt. Very cool!

As always, membership has its privileges: We're offering members of the 6.5 Grendel forum Horde a deal on this top-quality bolt for $55, plus $3 flat-fee shipping, for a $58 total (shipping on up to 3 bolts is $3; up to 6 bolts is $4).

To order, just email me with 65G BOLT BUY D in the subject line. In the body, include your SCREEN NAME and your SHIP-TO NAME AND ADDRESS. Payment is via PayPal at my email address, or if you want to mail a check, email me for my mailing address. No forms, no mess; we'll keep it simple.

OK, boys, let's do this. Get 'em while they're hot!
    Attached Files
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
  • Log
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2016

I'm interested in picking up a 3rd bolt as a spare, but I haven't received my two from the first group buy. Any ideas on when those will ship?

Comment

• bakabone25
      Warrior
      • Dec 2016

Ill take one, paypal and email sent

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Log, I'd have to check, but if you ordered a barrel, I'm planning to ship bolt and barrel together.

If you want your bolt sooner, send me an email and let me know.

Bolts, from the most recently closed bolt buy, not paired to barrels ship in next few days.
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

I'll take four. Will get my money off later today or tomorrow. Still waiting on my two from second group as well.
          Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 05-13-2017, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Soowah
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2017

I'll take 1. Will send PayPal and e-mail by the end of day. Thanks BFT!

Comment

• Troutguide
              Warrior
              • Jan 2017

I want one or two but will just have to watch thread until closer to the end, to be sure I have the cash. Thanks for keeping these available for the Horde!
              "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

TPJS, your two mailed today.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2016

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for updates.
                  Can't wait to get the first two..
                  Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 05-12-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Kilco
                    Chieftain
                    • Jan 2016

Now that's a awesome looking bolt! I've got to get in on this one... does the bolt come complete?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

Yes, bolts are complete with ejector, extractor, rings, etc.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                        Administrator
                        • Feb 2011

QUESTION: Am I charging too little for these bolts?

Found a guy re-selling one of his group buy bolts on AR15.com for $90. You think my $58 is too low?

Comment

• Troutguide
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2017

Well no! For us it is great, it has allowed me to build on a budget. Are they worth more? Probably. I hope you are making a fair profit for your efforts, if so then it is a big boost to the Horde to get this price. Wish there was a way to keep people from taking advantage of the deal and reselling at a profit. A polite "Please do not purchase for resale" note may deter all but the most desperate.
                          Last edited by Troutguide; 05-12-2017, 07:39 PM.
                          "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• mdram
                            Warrior
                            • Sep 2016

i have thought about calling him out on the post to let any potential buyers know there is another group buy
                            for much less
                            just some targets for printing
                            https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                              Administrator
                              • Feb 2011

While annoying, guys re-selling these elsewhere is not the end of the world. If I'm going to be consistent with my free-market, capitalist beliefs, I guess guys can do what they want with these bolts after they become their property.

If I didn't think it was worth my time, in the end, I wouldn't do it. As it now stands, the whole deal is still a win-win for the forum and for you guys. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

So keep those orders comin'!

Comment

Working...
                              X