• jdelong
    Warrior
    • Feb 2017

I am in for 4.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

About $3.00 per bolt goes into the Grr forum fund to help pay for this forum- IIRC. Nothing online is free. Get them now, they have the Enhanced extractor installed.

Buy a few- keep them in your safe for future family members. It's go time kids !!!!!!

I took the carbon off of the tail with the dull back edge of my knife 2 weeks ago- when BFT & I had dinner- I got 1 of his sample units for 5$ off. Carboned up from Wolf ammo.....

The coating doesn't show even a small scratch from this knife fix. It's awesome. Duhhh.... We bad- we Nationwide...ZZ Top....song from 1980.

More products will arrive asap. I'm restricted by day job.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Spooky! I just sent my $ and emailed, I sent an extra $6 with my order for the thanks and effort... i know its bnot much but I'm still kinda sorta broke. Then I read this. What are the odds? I REALLY appreciate it, and these are to good to sell! I think I enjoy the bargain Hunt as much as building and shooting. All the research and searching is kinda fun. It's a handy skill to. Can't wait to order more sticks and finish my builds. I'm going to have alot of pictures to upload sometime soon.
        I commend you (BFT) in your beliefs.
        Unfortunately this is becoming all to common as with LRP's copyright infringements with his books.
        I agree I'd expose the guy and send them to the source for a better deal. There's always more room at the table for civilized folks.
        Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 05-13-2017, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Bradpierson26
          Bloodstained
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
          QUESTION: Am I charging too little for these bolts?

Found a guy re-selling one of his group buy bolts on AR15.com for $90. You think my $58 is too low?
          Quite frankly I'd like to pony up the $7,200 for the 20" barrels and then flip them for $230 or something. I'm not excited about $300+ for the existing offerings or a 2018 delivery date. That's tempting...
          Last edited by Bradpierson26; 05-13-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

BP26, we're going to move soon on these buys, one way or another, and, yes, we're leaning toward privately funding at least the 20" (which has the most interest) just to get 'er dun! Keep you posted. . . .
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
              Warrior
              • Nov 2016

Ok, well I guess I'll throw my hat in that ring in the next month or two. I had to get the bolts first as they were selling faster. I got alot of catching up to do. Fix my van get my affairs sorted. But I definitely still want two of those. Having the 12's andost of the other parts needed is a huge boost. Rumor has it there may be a bonus around June/July hopefully it's not smoke. Hard to tell with a new job and all.

Comment

• zachsmith526
                Unwashed
                • Oct 2016

I'm in for one. Email and $ sent. Thanks.

Comment

• Leadslinger
                  Unwashed
                  • May 2017

I'm in for three, emailed for mailing address, to send check for payment. Thanks

Comment

• Ditcher
                    Warrior
                    • Apr 2017

How long are you taking orders on these? You didn't mention the normal 50 orders as normal.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

Ditcher, these bolt orders are a different animal than the minimums for custom barrels, so it'll be open for quite some time. I'm told production is backed up and will take about two months from now. America likes their ARs, apparently!
                      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Ditcher
                        Warrior
                        • Apr 2017

Ditcher, these bolt orders are a different animal than the minimums for custom barrels, so it'll be open for quite some time. I'm told production is backed up and will take about two months from now. America likes their ARs, apparently!
                        Merica! Might pick some up when I get some other stuff in order. Thanks BFT!

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

A many of us have items on order across our great nation. Patience is a real test of mankind.

Also, it means -you have to wait for your stuff, after mine showed up yesterday ! Boo- , just messin with--

Comment

• RangerRick
                            Bloodstained
                            • Sep 2014

I'm in for 2, PayPal funds sent.

RR

Comment

• RangerRick
                              Bloodstained
                              • Sep 2014

While annoying, guys re-selling these elsewhere is not the end of the world. If I'm going to be consistent with my free-market, capitalist beliefs, I guess guys can do what they want with these bolts after they become their property.

If I didn't think it was worth my time, in the end, I wouldn't do it. As it now stands, the whole deal is still a win-win for the forum and for you guys. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

So keep those orders comin'!
                              Yep, if somebody is willing to pay a premium to get it yesterday from somebody who got one of the earlier batches, go for it.

RR

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                                Warrior
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by RangerRick View Post
                                Yep, if somebody is willing to pay a premium to get it yesterday from somebody who got one of the earlier batches, go for it.

RR
                                I have two for sale! And BTW BFT, can I get two more? LOL
                                Sorry couldn't help myself.. my name made me do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X