• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cameron
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2016

Howa Mini with Burris, AR15Performance barrel FS NC

I am working on raising some funds to start a business, so unfortunately the rifle has to go.

New, unfired Howa Mini in Grendel, 22 inch standard barrel. Housed in a Boyds Tacticool stock. Warne 20 MOA base, Seekins 34mm rings, and a Burris 4-20 XTR Mil/Mil. Also has a Harris knock off bipod (bought it to take it to shoot, but got rained out).

This rifle shoulders very nicely. It looks great. Scope is amazing, and rings are quality, can just feel the quality. I really wish I could keep it and get the funds another way, but hoping this will be a quick sale to help me get my boots dug in.

$1400.

Also have a AR15Performance 18" 6.5/264 barrel for sale. Has about 60 rounds through it, followed break in procedure. Shot great, limitation was the scope I had on the rifle at that point (before I got the Burris). Midlength gas, .750 block shoulder.

$150 shipped.

Located in RDU area NC. Prefer rifle to sale locally, but can work out shipping deals if needed. I do have pictures, and can send through text or email. Email communication is best. Prefer PayPal, but can do MO as well.

clewis8645@gmail.com
Working...
X