X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

So I re sized some pictures and uploaded them fine. I just can't add them to my "album" cause I can't drag and drop I'm using a smartphone, and only have a smartphone for now. Hopefully that will change soon though. But for now I'm stuck. If any admins have the ability to browse my uploaded pics and add them feel free. There's three pictures but it's only two barrels. I took multiple pics of both and add two of one chamber. There's only five pictures uploaded so it's pretty obvious.. you can see the bump pretty easily.

Comment

• subinoob
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2016

I will try shining a light down my barrel when I get off tonight. But I did notice a round did have some play in the chamber ☹

Edit yes when you use a light it is very easy to see it protruding into the chamber.
      Last edited by subinoob; 05-15-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• explorecaves
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

So when I drop a round into the barrel after removing the BCG, it looks like I have about 0.030" - 0.040" of wiggle room of the base/rim of the round as measured by my naked eye.... Will have to compare to my Lilja barrels (pre and post chamber snafu) later....

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

OK, guys, this investigation is now going to enter the next phase: Now it is going to be turned over to Faxon's customer service, and as such, the usefulness of a thread like this has run it's course, so I'm going to close it.

Faxon, in the words of Nathan, "stands behind it's product, without any reservation, and will absolutely make it right with you and all the customers for any issues found."

I appreciate that attitude and I believe them. Expect to be contacted by them soon as they work to get a handle on this.
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
          X