X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randy99CL
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

There is another scope I'd like to try, a Weaver Grand Slam 2-8x36mm. https://www.natchezss.com/weaver-re-...cle-matte.html

The Grand Slam series is close to their top tier and I don't know how Natchez sells a $591 scope for $189.
    This one fascinates me; goes up to 8 power, the 36mm objective should give good low-light performance and they sell it with 3 different reticles. The only thing I wish it had was a lighted reticle.
    That $189 sale price is only good until the end of the month.
    Last edited by Randy99CL; 01-06-2018, 02:00 AM.
    "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

I can’t say that I’d want illuminated reticle with legs that fat. Probably a great shorter range game scope though. I’ve been curious about the quality level of the weaver grand slams too. My grandpa had one on a 30-40 back in the day, if I’m remembering correctly. 70s vintage. It was supposed to have been a good scope back then, according to my uncle, who’s no slouch on firearms. He’s becoming a Coonan collector. I’m jello is.
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
      X