• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m796rider
    Warrior
    • Jul 2011

FS: 15.5" upper: AA barrel, Barrett freefloat handguard: $392 shipped

**SOLD**

This upper receiver unit starts with a stainless 16" Alexander Arms factory barrel, which I had cut to 15.5", threaded 5/8x24, and Gunkoted flat black. Then I had a low profile set screw gas block pinned in place. Right now you'd need a pistol or registered SBR lower, but pinning a simple A2 FH would get you over 16" with no problem. This barrel has about 400 rounds through it.

The receiver itself has extended feed ramps and Anchor Harvey forge marks. It is your standard milspec upper receiver, nothing fancy.

The handguard is a very nice unit from Barrett. It is 15" long and includes KeyMod attachment points. The barrel nut is very beefy and the handguard has a very robust anti rotation mechanism. The finish is very, very nice and all sharp areas are extremely well dehorned - you really have to feel it to believe it.

Gas tube included. No BCG, but I'd throw in a milspec charging handle and 5/8x24 threaded A2 flash hider if you want them.

Asking $392 shipped CONUS. USPS MO or discreet Paypal (you pay fee). Don't need any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 05-18-2017, 11:03 PM. Reason: SOLD
Working...
X