• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lastrites
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by codokrat View Post
    As for the budget build, I want to point out that the Odinworks bbl doesn't come with a gas tube which led to me paying way too much at the local gunstore. Also, the dsarms link above looks like a good buy, I love the O2 light handguard, only annoyance would be that it doesn't have the tunable gas block if you care.
    Good catch about the gas block, the 16" and 18" do come with their turnable gb.

Comment

• Lastrites
      Warrior
      • Apr 2017

Jc, since it seems you are deeply involved can you confirm the chamber on those bca barrels? I was reading on ARF and one guy made a cast of his chamber and stated it was parallel and .300 throat. And it is extremely generous of you to provide the deals you seem to be offering.

The LaRue mbt is a pretty nice trigger for the money and I would suspect another sale in a week or two, last two sales had them at $99+shipping.

Comment

• Retro
        Warrior
        • Jul 2016

I would give a long hard look at the DSArms 20" for $599. To buy something like this at the Odin site would cost $949 with the billet upper and charging handle. If you want to do inexpensive look at Bear Creek Arsenal they have a complete 20" stainless Grendel upper for $323.87. Bear Creek has been getting some pretty good reviews for their low cost barrels. With the $323 upper it would leave you enough to get a decent lower and maybe even a lower end Vortex or Athlon scope to go with it and stay within your $800 budget. It would be a pretty good entry rig. I have two Odin barrel and they are both great shooters.
        Originally posted by Lastrites View Post
        Or give DSarms a glance, complete upper with Odin parts for $599 and I would venture to guess waiting for Fourth of July sale would save you some coin.
        https://www.dsarms.com/p-16633-dsa-a...ss-barrel.aspx

Comment

Working...
        X