• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHORT-N-SASSY
    Warrior
    • Apr 2013

High court skips Calif. conceal carry case over Gorsuch, Thomas dissent

(http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ts-appeal.html)
    Attached Files
  • Grendelshooter
    Warrior
    • Jun 2017

Commiefornia citizens lose again.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

With the bill being Sponsored in the Senate and House to authorized concealed carry for Senators and House members it sure helps the argument for national reciprocity. I saw the sponsor of the Bill complaining about the hassles of concealed carry in the DC and neighboring jurisdictions.

I can't help but think the SC will eventually examine a case where the justification to get 2nd amendment rights will be challenged and changed to Shall issue.

Comment

• mdram
        Warrior
        • Sep 2016

its coming back around. there is a case in maryland pending also, they were waiting to see what happended with this one
        just some targets for printing
        https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• earlwb
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2017

Hopefully President Trump will get to put in new justices as the oldest ones age out.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

Trump wasn't my first choice. But, so far as President, he has impressed me with his rightward leaning ideas on the constitution. I think the greatest part of his legacy whenever he decides to hang it up will be his judicial appointments and -if we're still in God's favor- the results of the DOJ overhaul currently getting it's engines started. I pray our country gives him another term, and that the real benefits of his seeming default to the common sense changes begin to sink in. Especially on the coasts where winning a few percents from the little d's would make the largest real-world impact. The media can't cover for the libs forever, eventually truth always wins. Always. Because that's the way God made it; The light overcomes the darkness.
            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
              Warrior
              • Aug 2015

Were fucked here in Calfornia. Brown just pardoned some illegal, convicted of a GUN CRIME in 1995. A2

Comment

• bj139
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2017

I think a GUN CRIME in California might be owning a 30 round magazine or an adjustable stock or a flash hider.

Is this true?

Comment

Working...
                X