Clear All
  • plt228
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2016

What profile/thickness is needed???

• StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

JP's profile is designed to work with the thermal dissipator. And the barrel and dissipator both work extremely well.
    Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• plt228
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2016

Didn't think about the thermal dissipator. Guess that's a nice way to shed a little weight from the barrel.

Comment

• ricsmall
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

If you want a specific profile, get in touch with mark at PF. I used to use bob Reynolds at Templar consulting, check Facebook as I can't find his website any longer. I'm not on FB. I've contacted lilja, Kreiger, PF, and back in the day Templar, and PF and Templar were the only two that would do a custom contour. The jp barrels shoot, but from what I've read and personally shot of them, they were more inconsistent than a Bart or Kreiger.

Richard
        Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• mdram
          Warrior
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
          If you want a specific profile, get in touch with mark at PF. I used to use bob Reynolds at Templar consulting, check Facebook as I can't find his website any longer. I'm not on FB. I've contacted lilja, Kreiger, PF, and back in the day Templar, and PF and Templar were the only two that would do a custom contour. The jp barrels shoot, but from what I've read and personally shot of them, they were more inconsistent than a Bart or Kreiger.

Richard
          iirc some of the guys from templar opened t-box

they may do custom work
          just some targets for printing
          https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

JP also Cryo-treats their barrels. You can get a thin barrel profile to hold true through some heating, given steel selection and processes.
            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
            X