X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kilco
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2016

I've been using the Geissele 42 spring and buffer and would absolutely recommend it. My rifle previously just had a carbine buffer and spring thay were quite wore out, so anything would probably make a big difference...

Always been curious about the JP SCS, but with the noise reduction and smoothness of the Geissele at half the price, I thinkni found my huckelberry.

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

I use a few different MBs on my various sticks, plus use electronic ear muffs in the field - they help me to hear out in the woods - so the back-blast doesn't affect me much (I will admit that the M4-72 was too much even for me!). They do help me on sight picture. JoeBob has the Voodoo jet-comp on sale for $49, that's a pretty good one, not too big but effective. Plus I just added a JP "centerless spring" (don't know what that means LOL!) and the Spike's T-2 buffer and they have smoothed out my recoil/ sight picture quite a bit. Not as expensive as the JP SCS but improvement definitely... anyhoo seems like it to me.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
      X