• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CupOfJoe90
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2017

WTB: Faxon 12" Barrel That You're Tired of Waiting for

I have my heart set on a Faxon 6.5 Grendel barrel for an SBR, and it would appear the only option is hunting down a group buy barrel. It has become clear that many of you are frustrated and tired of waiting for Faxon to get you barrels, a second time, that you've been waiting on for 4+ months. I'd like to offer to buy you out of your pain and suffering, for exactly what it cost you ($155 + S&H). All that would be needed on your end is to get Faxon an update with my name/address for the delivery of the new barrel, whenever they are ready, or to reship the barrel once it finally arrives to you(or your children, or grandchildren, or great-grandchildren, depending on the wait), and you are free from the miserable purgatory of a long wait.

You must be asking yourselves why I would be willing to do this. Its pretty simple really, the ballistic advantage 12.5" barrel is silver. And I want a black barrel. The ballistic advantage barrels are currently in stock online, and can be had for only $196 shipped, you can have instant gratification with their delightful mmmbop, by hanson, barrel profile, which is sure to paste a smile upon your face for decades to come while giving you unparalleled capabilities out of your light, modular AR15, and accuracy well beyond that of mere mortals.

I reserve the right to refuse a deal for any reason, to include, if somebody beats you to this bargain of a lifetime, or you strike me as an unscrupulous individual. This offer has been previously made to others privately, and if they respond before I receive a response to this post, I will update the post immediately.

Again:
    I want your slot on the Faxon 12" barrel group buy.
    I'm willing to buy out your cost, $155 and S&H (up to $165.00, as the shipping was $10 flat rate, sorry, if you paid to have it shipped overnight to Uganda by a Bald Eagle, i'm not eating that cost.)
    I'll even cover the 3% paypal fee to send you funds in a mutually safe and efficient manner
    If we reach a deal, I ask that you update your "to" address and information for the order with Faxon to reflect myself. As I understand it, this should not present any problems for either party, and ensures no added costs for S&H to you.

You are likely asking yourself why I don't mind waiting.... I'm deployed to the middle east until early winter, a 4-5 month wait does not matter to me, as I wont be able to see or use the barrel until then anyways. I may take a while (2-3 days sometimes) to reply, as we don't exactly have much infrastructure, let alone internet, in some areas over here.

@BluntForceTrauma If you foresee any problems with this offer, please don't hesitate to chime in, I know you have carefully orchestrated these group buys and have been working with Faxon regularly on this.
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

Precision firearms will make short barrels to if you don't have luck here.

Comment

• rabiddawg
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2013

Hmm, tempted. I've waited this long a few more years ain't gonna hurt.
      Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• CupOfJoe90
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
        Precision firearms will make short barrels to if you don't have luck here.
        Plan "B" is to get the ballistic advantage barrel, send it off to Robar for blackening, be happy. Just figured i'd give this option a shot first, in case it was mutually beneficial for someone in more of a time crunch

Comment

• CupOfJoe90
          Bloodstained
          • Jun 2017

Another week has gone by, with still more delays on these barrels. My offer still stands for any interested parties.

Comment

• Fredman
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

I shot my Faxon today. Well worth the wait. Outshot my PF match upper with Nosler CC. Very impressed!

Comment

• CupOfJoe90
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2017

You aren't helping at all... You're supposed to tell people it cant hit a beer can at 3 feet. But, knowing the quality Faxon puts out, we all know that wouldn't be true.

Offer still stands, once these ship, terms will likely change, or offer is gone. Don't wait, if you're second guessing your purchase, let me ease your mind and take the weight off.

Comment

• CupOfJoe90
                Bloodstained
                • Jun 2017

And that's it folks. Deal is off the table until further notice.

Comment

Working...
                X