X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timmy2Knives
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2017

Damn that's a boner killer. I thought they were supposed to be reliable. Probably dirty and not well maintained like you said.

Blackout Tavor sounds delicious. I didn't realize such a thing existed but it makes a lot of sense. A Grendel Tavor would be fun too

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Timmy2Knives View Post
      Totally get your logic on the Ruger 10mm. That is the compromise I like to try to achieve: nice enough to enjoy without constant tinkering, but affordable enough to enjoy without feeling too guilty!

Glad to see any expansion with the 10mm market. Would about give my left nut for a KRISS Vector in 10mm hahaha

PS... LRRPF52: Realized last night that it was YOUR 12.5 build that had influenced me to build one. Thanks again for sharing your findings.
      I don't have a 12.5" yet. It's on the list, but the list is long. Nice AR pistols you have.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Timmy2Knives
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2017

Thanks. Glad the pics are showing now. Need to take some more current ones.

My mistake. Thought you had a build thread for a 11 or 12 incher, but now I can't find it.

Found precision firearms thread about short barrel velocities, but not the exact one I am trying to recall. Ah well.

Definitely recommend you build one. It's a handy little package with outstanding capabilities for it's size [barrel length].

Comment

• Timmy2Knives
          Bloodstained
          • Jun 2017

"...couldn't decide between Alpine White for the inevitable winter aspen grove CQB scenario (replete with super hot Russian women on super short skis wearing only lingerie under their full length white fur coats) or FDE."

^cracks me up

Comment

Working...
          X