Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass and 100gr A-Max bullets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DDRanch
    Warrior
    • Jul 2017

Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass and 100gr A-Max bullets?

Trying to track down some more Hornady 6.5 Grenedel brass and 100gr A-Max bullets. Seems like every where I look they are both out of stock and even Brownells is not even taking back orders
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Mid South Shooters Supply has 100 grain ELD-M in stock. The ELD-M replaces the A-Max bullets. The only Hornady Brass in stock is the bulk 3000 bulk pack (way to much money for me). I think Mid South has an email notification for when Hornady comes back in stock.

Cavity Back bullets is selling Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass, worth checking to see if they have any in stock. They have a post in the for sale section here on the forum.

COPPER BULLETS COPPER PROJECTILES HUNTING BULLETS NONLEAD PROJECTILES AMMO AMMUNITION
    Last edited by VASCAR2; 07-14-2017, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Kilco
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2016

Also keep an eye out for the Nosler 100gr BT! Great shooting bullet as well!

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

DDR, you might as well get Lapua when on sale for $89.00--- as they outlast Hornady brass. My original purchase of AA brass-100 ct., is still in use after 13-15 reloads.
        My second 100 pkg. was from 2011- they have 8-9 reloads--- have not lost 1 case for failures yet.

Dec. 2016 I bought a 100 pkg. of Lapua from an online store for $89. In the safe for later, when I retire my initial 100.

9 years of minimal shooting and hunting , - should be good for at least 6-7 yrs. more here. Good brass is worth it, Great brass is a better value, over the long haul.

Comment

• DDRanch
          Warrior
          • Jul 2017

Sneaky One. I use Lapua for my bolt guns but this 6.5 build is for squirrels and parrie dogs so a lot of this brass will go to the grass gods unless I can get a brass catcher that works.

Kilco i did pick up some Nosler 100gr BT so will be loading up some of those this next week. Will be trying out some TAC and 8208.

Comment

• grayfox
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2017

Ammoseek shows lots of places for the brass...
            (no idea why the first line is for 6.8 but look at all the others!)

ammoseek-brass.jpg
            "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• grayfox
              Chieftain
              • Jan 2017

And ammoseek also has lots of places for the bullets... ok they're eld-m's...
              Red River reloading, Vizards... etc etc.
              "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X