• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CBal519
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2017

New barrel question

I had to send in my barrel for a warranty replacement. What are the odds that my load I worked up will be close in the other barrel. Identical barrels
  • maxxmojo
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2016

I'd think the odds would be in your favor. I'd be surprised if metallurgy was so different between the two that it gave you problems.

Comment

• Djgrendel
      Warrior
      • Feb 2016

Since I don't know what your warranty issue was with said barrel, I'd suggest starting at square one. Not that the new pipe will be drastically different, but it will not be the same.
      Yard work is not an excuse!

Comment

• 65Whelen
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

If you already have a good load you have a good starting point but there's no guarantee. I think you'll see a change, there's to many variable that can change how a gun shoots. Only way to find out is in the shooting.

Comment

• 65Whelen
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

If you already have a good load you have a good starting point but there's no guarantee. I think you'll see a change, there's to many variable that can change how a gun shoots. Only way to find out is in the shooting. Interesting situation, I hope you let us know how your new barrel works out.

Comment

• CBal519
            Bloodstained
            • Jun 2017

Will do guys. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X