• Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Precision Firearms Mid Year Newsletter

https://www.instagram.com/precisionfirearms
    My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/MarkHostetterPrecisionFirearms
    My company facebook is https://www.facebook.com/PrecisionFirearms15www.precisionfirearms.com or www.pf15.com
    Email: pf15@pf15.com
    Phone: 240-217-6875
    Hrs: M-S - 10am-9pm
    "Precision - the Pinnacle of Perfection"
    Mark SamuraiFirearms is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Mark SamuraiFirearms and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Precision Firearms, Martinsburg, West Virginia. 3,947 likes · 2 talking about this · 34 were here. We believe in Quality Without Exception, Service that Exceeds Expectation, and Integrity as a Way of
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

1. Quality has never been compromised.
    2. I personally chamber and thread every barrel in a manual machine, not CNC, that has never changed
    3. I always knew how to program and do CNC work; I just wanted to be better and faster. When doing setups, I was always there to brainstorm the best ways, I just wasn't the guy pushing the buttons
    4. The reason for the longer lead times had to do with my time being pulled in many directions trying to compensate for a man down
    5. Inspection and tolerances were always my say and I personally did the inspections even when I had another machinist
    6. Due to my unerring commitment to quality is why we fell behind
    7. This mainly affected the development of new projects like 9mm and 458 Socom Barrels, side charge 308 receivers and 9mm dedicated lowers
    8. We have not changed our partner shops. Only 2 shop have ever done work for us. One makes bolt carriers and the other helps with Billet Upper and Lowers when we need them. They have been with us for 8 plus years. All other components are off the shelf furniture like stocks and hand guards
    9. The last email was intended to assure our customers of our on-going commitment to quality and customer service
    10. Thanks to the 300+ emails I received from all you guys that took the time to write one. I can't personally answer them all, but I am overwhelmed with the kind remarks and the support! You guys rock!
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• Slappy
      Warrior
      • Feb 2014

Wanted to put this out there. Always have appreciated the time and the attention to detail that you have always given each piece that has gone out your doors. I always knew though it might have taken a bit of time when I received what ever it is I ordered from you it was going to be correct and dang well worth the wait. Like the newer plan you have come up with. Keep up the good work. Patiently waiting for the Cerakoted upper and lower!! Ken

Comment

• Djgrendel
        Warrior
        • Feb 2016

Quality takes time!! Really appreciate your commitment to making high quality a normal thing to expect. Keep it coming Mark!
        Yard work is not an excuse!

Comment

Working...
        X