X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

He said to me, that he will always be with us. I know that he will .

Does that sound too biblical ? Sorry. He is going to be around for a Long ass time for us on the forum . He made a promise to us all.

I'll miss him at the helm of AA- yet, we'll see where the ship leads us,,,,, one never knows...?

He told me that the Grrr is a stand alone caliber now. It's fine on it's own.

I just noticed on my local Blaine flyer--- 6.5 Grrr ammo at the local fleet farm stores. This is huge!

Its' federal ammo, locally made. Anoka plant. SWEET !
    Last edited by sneaky one; 09-11-2017, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

He said he'll have to drop in to the forum as soon as things get situated.

He's made a huge move up, I can say that.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Bill Alexander
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2015

Well, finally settled and now a resident of the state of Georgia. Work has taken me to the position of head of testing and development for HK US. Building the department for the US operations. Not much design work though. Some interesting stuff and I am lobbying some radical new tech and systems integration that cannot be discussed.

Going to keep my eye in on the design side though. Got a new company " Accuracy Gear" set up. No weapons but playing with accessories. First out the gate is handguards. Took the Aaron Parmenter design that died with AP Rhino. Great set up and wanted them for all my guns. Got tooling and programming finished for 13" 15" and 18" units for AR-15 style carbon fiber with Mlok. Next is the DPMS/Mega/Aero set up then see if I can do the gen ii.

Liking working with carbon fiber and titanium.

Comment

• HowaGrendel
          Bloodstained
          • Sep 2017

HK.......good deal.....

Comment

• just_john
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2012

Ahh! Some folks have all the fun! Enjoy!

Comment

• bj139
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2017

You can't beat carbon fiber for strength per unit weight.

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Bill Alexander View Post
                Well, finally settled and now a resident of the state of Georgia. Work has taken me to the position of head of testing and development for HK US. Building the department for the US operations. Not much design work though. Some interesting stuff and I am lobbying some radical new tech and systems integration that cannot be discussed.
                C'mon - just give us a small taste!

Congrats on your new home, I know you will be an asset to them as much as you have been for us!

Comment

• Red Dawn
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2016

Welcome to GA Bill A. Glad to hear you made the leap to HK. I just purchased my first HK this year and like it. Sounds like a great job. Keep making it great I'll be looking forward to seeing the new and innovative ideas become reality from HK and Accuracy Gear. Good Luck
                  "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Bill, glad to see you in a new spot- new ideas, newer mtls., etc. I surely hope that you don't get bored there. Contact me if so bored...

You are still cool with a few new ideas pitched to you from PM's , on this forum?

Comment

• biodsl
                      Chieftain
                      • Aug 2011

Not much design work though. Some interesting stuff and I am lobbying some radical new tech and systems integration that cannot be discussed.
                      How about 'designing' a sliding-stock, short barreled HK93 in Grendel. Retro with a twist!

Congratulations, Bill. Looking forward to seeing what develops at Accuracy Gear.
                      Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• JASmith
                        Chieftain
                        • Sep 2014

Congratulations for an excellent move!
                        shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
                        -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• stanc
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2011

Congrats!

Well, finally settled and now a resident of the state of Georgia. Work has taken me to the position of head of testing and development for HK US.
                          You're in charge of development? Cool. So, when can we expect a 6.5 Grendel MG4 to be developed?

Comment

• Clank
                            Unwashed
                            • Apr 2017

Thank you for the Grendel, Bill. You put the best caliber into the best semiauto platform and the firearm community is forever in your debt. I sent my first Grendel rounds down range yesterday and I’m getting excited about the possibilities. Best wishes for your continued success.

Comment

Working...
                            X