• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soloelcap
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2017

New from NV

New member from Northern Nevada. I've followed this site for many years, never joined or had a need for a 6.5 Grendel. But now I'm building an upper to shoot a new NRA High Power Match Mid Range (600 yrd) Prone Tactical (AR). I shoot the match now with a 20" WOA 223 service rifle barreled flat top basic upper 12x scope nothing fancy, I do fairly well until the winds builds then I start dropping points with the Mouse gun. I think the 6.5 Grendel will shoot through conditions better and I have boxes of 6.5 bullets as I have a 6.5 Creedmoor that my wife shoots F-Open with.
    I also shoot High Power Across the Course and 3x600 prone with the AR15 service rifle so I realize that all you need is a gun that shoots sub moa and you can clean the target if your wind calls are on. I know what scores I shoot with the 223 with the heavies so I have a good base for the 6.5 Grendel performance comparison.
    NRA Mid Range Tactical Prone High Master, NRA High Power Rifle Master, NRA F-Class Mid Range Expert, Master of the Stone
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum soloelcap!

Comment

• Texas
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum soloelcap. I look forward to range reports with the 6.5 Grendel.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan! Keep us posted on the improvements.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to how things work out for you.
          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Kilco
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2016

Welcome!

Someday I hope to attend some sort of shooting comp..

Don't know of any within 300 miles of me except for the turkey shoot the local range does for the kids 11 and under..lol

....still have my trophy from 20 years ago..

Comment

Working...
            X