• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Accuracy Report

Just had a customer report shooting 1.625 inch groups at 600 yards with one of our Custom 6.5 Grendel Uppers with a PF Chambered and Target Crowned Krieger Blank Barrel. Now that's Accurate!!
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • ricsmall
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

That is impressive. I'm happy to do that with my 260AI !!

Richard
    Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

I guess i will never know since the order i placed on May 14th to Judy Hostetter was ignored.

Comment

• keystone183
        Warrior
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
        I guess i will never know since the order i placed on May 14th to Judy Hostetter was ignored.
        Is this your first follow up with them?

Comment

• Sticks
          Chieftain
          • Dec 2016

I'm with Bigs28.

If you want one of the best out there, be prepared for the loooooonnnggggg wait. Like NFA tax stamp long.
          Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

Several days ago, Mark @ PF sent out an email which explained the last several months issues. (All of his current customers should have received it.) The long and short of it is that a confluence of events befell him, which absorbed a great deal of his time and caused production backup. (Loss of his lead CNC programmer/operator, life issues, etc.) He's now re-focused, re-organized and revitalized, and says response times should markedly improve.

Anyone who's received their products knows they are top notch. Yes, wait times have stretched, recently. No, I would not give up on them. And yes, I am a satisfied customer.
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Kilco
              Chieftain
              • Jan 2016

2-6 months wait for any quality custom gunsmith is perfectly normal.

I sent a 6.5 Hart Select blank to PF and it was converted to a 6.5 Grendel AR barrel. Absolutely perfect machining.

I waited 5 months to get my R700 back from a top tier gunsmith in Red Lion Penn for a rebarrel and action/bolt trueing. Worth every cent and every second.

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                Warrior
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                What is your order number? I will check into for you!

Mark Hostetter
                "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• Wafavre2
                  Warrior
                  • Feb 2017

Placed my order with PF in mid January and received the best looking barrel and bolt for my AR15 Grendel in May. Went together with no problems, mounted my Vortex HD Razor 5x20-50 and shot 10 shot into a group( the size of a silver dollar) @ 100 yards with Wolf Steel. Took it to the Deer Lease last weekend and dialed in 400 yards on the Vortex and placed 7 out of 10 shots in the 2" 10 ring with 2 in the X ring without really trying hard with my handloads. Marks products are worth the wait, if you can't wait, buy a junk barrel and shoot until his comes in then sell the junk barrel. You will not be sorry!

Comment

Working...
                  X